Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Supply Chain & Operations
(Skill: Manpower Productivity Improvement - ZBX )
Work Location: Mumbai|Delhi|Bangalore | Years of experience: 7+ yrs| Entity: India Business |
About Accenture ZBx
ZBx is an evolved way of thinking that favors agility over austerity, visibility over guesswork and future vision over past to fuel competitive agility.
Gone are the days of incremental problem-solving, like debating business class or fresh fruit in the lobby. A zero-based mindset is more than line items and balance sheets—it’s about transforming a culture at its core by aligning priorities across the organization. It reinvigorates mindsets and behaviors, endowing people with ownership over their spend and how they channel savings into new sources of growth.
• Should have rich experience in Consulting industry.
• Should understand drivers of organization productivity improvement – such as organization structure, process transformation, automation led productivity improvement and others
• Understand operating model and organization structure levers such consolidation, role redesign, span of control optimization etc. to improve organization efficiency and effectiveness
• Ability to design and implement people cost reduction initiatives
• Understand function wise productivity drivers for both white- and blue-collar workforce
• Ability to program manage and drive change along with senior client executives to streamline people cost and improve productivity
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong presentation and persuasion skills.
• Establish a robust product strategy using inputs from internal stakeholders such as business leads, delivery leads and leadership teams, as well as keeping in mind market trends.
• Requires ability to solve problems with cost-effective, efficient solutions.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to exercise mature judgment.
• Build an ROI-driven product roadmap that captures full lifecycle of the product – from concept through maturity and eventually to disinvest stage
• The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, client relationships & an established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements.
Years of experience
• Minimum 7+ years in a Top tier Consulting firm
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong presentation and persuasion skills
What’s in-store for you?
? Learn and grow continuously: Build new skills, grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional, technical or industry areas of the business with Accenture’s unmatched 24/7 expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
? Innovate: Get access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with the world’s most recognizable companies
? Thrive and advance: Grow your career as far as your ambitions take you.
? Truly human: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on your strengths, not stats
• Master’s degree in management or M.Tech from Premier Institutes preferred
• B.Tech from Tier 1 Engineering Institute
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.