- Job description
Human Resources are at the heart of Accenture, unleashing the power of talent in everything we do. We take pride in making a real impact on the careers and well-being of our people, and ensuring Accenture is one of the most inclusive and diverse organizations in the world. Join us as we pursue our ultimate ambition—to be the best place for the most highly specialized talent on the planet.
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions--offers the essential expertise that enables our more than 394,000 employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Be the engine that powers Accenture, a $31 billion company that provides consulting and outsourcing services to more than 40 industries--including 94 of the Fortune 100, and governments around the world.
This role will be a part of Survey Solutions and Analytics team. The Analytics and Modeling Specialist will be working on developing advanced statistical models, machine learning methods and high-end solutions based on various datasets, helping Accenture improve various business outcome indicators.
• Conceptualize, develop, test and implement various advanced Statistical models on business data.
• Integrate the outcomes from various analytics techniques to provide insights beyond the obvious, which helps create value for Accenture and its clients.
• Leverage a combination of multiple approaches for project execution, including internal assets, third-party and open source solutions to create unique methods of delivery.
• Collaborate with stakeholders, subject matter experts, client teams and other functional teams globally to understand business problems and conceptualize, design and execute solutions using various data sources and advanced analytics approach.
• Education – Masters in Statistics, Mathematics, Analytics or related disciplines from Tier 1/2 institutes.
• Overall 6-8 years of experience in analytics and modeling in multiple domains (BFSI, Pharma, Retail, Market Research etc.) – with hands on experience in handling data and analytics driven decision making.
• Proven background and experience in more than one of the following – Multivariate Statistics, Non-parametric methods, Survey Data Analytics, Time Series Modeling, ANOVA, Factor, Cluster Analysis etc.
• Proficiency in multiple statistical tools/languages – R, Python, SAS, SPSS.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to work with diverse teams and stakeholders globally.
• Ability to understand complex real world business problems, often in ambiguous scenario, and transform into workable solutions.
• Certification in advanced analytics from Tier 1/2 institutes.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
• You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
• The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
• You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
• Accenture offers a comprehensive benefits package – learn more here (insert appropriate link specific to country).
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.