Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Supply Chain Digital Strategy CoE | Consultant – S4 HANA (EWM/TM/PP/SD/MM/PM)
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech, and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Capability Network, Supply Chain and Operations – Digital Core Centre of Excellence (CoE)
Areas of Work: S4 HANA led Key Modules (EWM/TM/PP/SD/MM/PM)
Level: Consultant | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad | Years of Exp: 4-8 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of our Supply chain and operations practice, you will help organizations reimagine and transform their supply chains for tomorrow—with a positive impact on the business, on society and on the planet.
Together, let’s innovate, build competitive advantage, improve business, and societal outcomes, in an ever-changing, ever-challenging world. Help us make supply chains work better, faster, and be more resilient, with the following initiatives:
• Project Delivery:
- Using deep knowledge of S/4HANA Supply Chain capabilities, drive design workshops with the client and be responsible for requirement gathering, solution design, gap analysis in any of the areas in S4 EWM/TM/PP/SD/MM/PM.
- Independently handle or Lead team of functional consultants for tasks related to design workshops, configuration, testing, UAT, Cutover, GO-Live & Post GO-Live support activities.
- Demonstrate unique offerings in any of S/4 HANA Supply Chain capabilities (EWM/TM/PP/SD /MM/PM) and derive value during design, development, and implementation of new and improved business processes.
- Support business assessment and roadmaps for clients, Client advisory on S/4HANA led Supply Chain transformation to overcome client’s business challenges.
• Networking and Business Development
- Support project and practice leadership in expanding opportunities with existing clients through proactive identification of pain points and innovative solutioning
- Support practice leadership on solutioning for new business opportunities
• Developing Thought Leadership and Assets
- Support/develop cutting edge Point of View (POV)/articles on bringing differentiation, Innovation to SAP led transformations.
- Design and build assets that distinguish Accenture capabilities to drive additional business in S4 HANA
• Innovation and Knowledge Management
- Strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts, reviews, and continuous improvement of the processes.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Impeccable team management skills with an ability to engage effectively with multiple Domain knowledge in Supply Chain Management in the areas of Logistics, Warehousing, Manufacturing & Sales processes is desirable.
• Experience in any of S4HANA functionalities: EWM/TM/PP/SD/MM/PM
• Impeccable team management skills with an ability to engage effectively with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight.
• Strong analytical and writing skills to build viewpoints on industry trends
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Ability to travel on a short notice.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with good academic record
• MBA / Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management from Tier-1 College (Preferable)
• 4-8 years of relevant post qualification experience
• Good, in-depth experience working in one or more of the following: -
- S/4 HANA led Solution Roadmap and Design:
Ability to understand and address client’s supply chain related pain points and advise best possible solution with S4 HANA at core.
Functional experience in any of the areas of S4 EWM/TM/PP /SD/ MM/ PM with minimum 2 end-to-end project implementations.
- SAP HANA Business Case and Roadmap Definition: Understanding and ability to develop business case focused on S/4 HANA
• SAP HANA Solution Development, Testing and Deployment: Ability to support SAP solution deployment considering the industry best practices.
• Minimum of 2 years large scale SAP consulting experience in supply chain capabilities.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Energy - 09
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Amazon Connect - 05
Posted 4 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Microsoft - 07
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.