Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job Summary: (upto 750 characters)
• 2-6 Years of Experience
• Preferably one/two projects in Primary Logistics (Strategic Transportation Sourcing, Truck Loadability Improvement, Truck-Mix Analysis etc.), Secondary Logistics / Distribution (Transportation Sourcing, Efficient contracting, Cost-to-Serve Analysis etc.), Warehousing (C&FA Operations, Layout design, Efficient contracting etc.), Ocean & Air Freight, Network Optimization
Exposure to Tools (if any) –Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru, iLOG, SCS, SAP (TM, eWM, LE), Blue Yonder (TMS, Luminate) is a plus
• The SCM team focuses on helping clients with Integrated Supply Chain Planning & Fulfillment Strategy to improve key performance metrics. SCM practice is responsible for developing and implementing strategies, best practice methodologies, enabling technology solutions, and change management programs to help manage Supply Chain Planning and Fulfillment function more effectively and efficiently.
• SCM professionals within Accenture's Supply Chain & Operations business domain focus on delivering comprehensive business solutions across various industries adding significant value and delivering benefits with an emphasis on the positive impact on the organization's bottom-line.
• Work independently in client facing situations as well as part of larger project teams in the design, development and implementation of new and improved business processes and enabling technology in Supply Chain related projects.
• Demonstrate understanding of processes and best practices to help an organization improve outcomes.
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for making client proposals and setting up project objectives for the prospective projects
• Deliver expertise for the implementation and continuous improvement of Logistics strategy, organization, network, processes, operations, and technology. Typical Fulfillment and Logistics projects include:
o Strategy: Supply Chain strategy, Logistics and Supply Chain assessment, fulfillment model, customer service policy
o Organization: functional (re)structure, role sort, job description, job competency
o Network: infrastructure design, inventory policy
o Process: standard operation procedures, KPI setup, benchmarking
o Operation: transportation planning, route planning, warehouse layout design, equipment and automations, 3PL service evaluation, logistics trainings
o Technology: ERP, TMS, WMS, YMS system implementation and business process management
o Digital: Digital Strategy in Logistics and Warehousing, Logistics assessment for Digital adoption
• Deliver cost saving initiatives including productivity and utilization of logistics resources and facilities covering transportation, warehousing and customer delivery to meet project deliverables
• Setup and evaluate logistics performance measurement KPIs and benchmarking process. Periodical interviews with the client for measurements/KPIs presentation
• Leverage best practices and existing operation standards to create client-specific business solutions for Logistics and Supply Chain improvements
• Conceptualize, design and build re-usable components around the Logistics practices to help accelerate the development of Capability Network.
Knowledge and skill requirements:
• Supply chain, Logistics (Primary and Secondary), Distribution, Warehousing
• Process knowledge and documentation skills
• Strong communication skills. Can lead conversations with client
• Strong command of MS Office Portfolio
• Strong Problem solving and analytical skills
Additional information: Target industry /Sector : FMCG, Retail, Consumer Products, Oil & Gas, Pharma
• MBA / Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, or Supply Chain Management
• Engineering Degree
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - T&O - Instructional Design -11
Posted 1 day ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - Digital Finance Transformation - Tax - 11
Posted 2 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - CFO Value Strategies - EVT - 11
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.