Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
AI, Analytics and RPA Manager – Life Sciences and Health
Join our team in Strategy consulting to find endless opportunities and solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Life Sciences & Health, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Cloud Consulting | Level: Manager| Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 7-9 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Accenture Life Sciences practice, our 4000+ practitioners across the globe, help our clients make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives through New Science, novel medical technologies and better collaboration.
Together, let’s deliver more effective, affordable, personalized patient outcomes. In this practice, you’ll help drive our Life Sciences clients’ strategy and business planning efforts, with the following initiatives:
• Lead delivery of small to medium-size teams to deliver management consulting projects for global clients.
• Lead innovation transformation programs and process enablement for our clients
• Support global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the practice. Help in drafting proposals as an expert for domain areas.
• Take responsibility within Life Sciences industry group or across the Products group, help build the practice, track metrics, and so on.
• Develop assets and methodologies, point-of-view, research or white papers for use by the team and larger community.
• Acquire skills that have utility across industry groups.
• Draw insights from complex financial and quantitative analysis and integrate these findings across work streams and come up with a strategy and solution plan. Structure and implement forecasting models and identify transformation opportunities.
• Identify company’s key cost and value drivers and explain their influence on business performance.
• Develop strategies and operating models focused on some business units and assess likely competitive responses. Also, assess implementation readiness and points of greatest impact.
• Lead proposals, business development efforts and coordinate with other colleagues to create consensus-driven deliverables.
• Execute a transformational change plan aligned with client’s business strategy and context for change. Engage stakeholders in the change journey and build commitment for change.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Industry expertise with a global top pharmaceutical, medical devices or biotechnology firm
• Excellent functional and domain knowledge with relevant experience in the same area
• Impeccable team management skills with an ability to engage effectively with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
• Strong writing skills to build point of views on current industry trends
• Strong program management skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude to learn quickly
• Excellent English oral and written skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Read more about us.
• Recent Blogs
Your experience counts!
• MBA from a Tier 1 institute or rich relevant industry experience
• At least 7-9 years of progressive business and/or consulting experience; at least 6 years of experience in Life Sciences Industry is mandatory
• Or a postgraduate degree with rich and relevant industry experience
• Experience with one or more Cloud solutions (e.g., AWS, Azure, Salesforce, Google Cloud)
• Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
• Should have experience in working in at least 3-5 of these areas:
o Automation, Robotics, AI, ML or Cloud transformation projects
o Knowledge of Agile or Scrum Delivery
o Digital, Web or Cloud analytics
o Operating model
o Project management
o Process analysis
o Project design and implementation
o Business requirements gathering
o Process improvements
o Exposure to techno-functional solutions or relevant certifications is preferred (Automation Anywhere, UiPath, AWS, Azure)
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Amazon Connect - 05
Posted 2 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Microsoft - 07
Posted 3 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Microsoft - 05
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.