Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
To bring knowledge, process expertise and world class capabilities to our clients and deliver business value. To work with leading global clients to design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. Develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
• Identifying, assessing and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
• Interpreting the commercial mechanics of businesses and the role of technology in accelerating value realization
• Working with our clients to shape and execute against business visions, enabled by realistic roadmaps of capability development framed within well-defined governance
• Helping to translate and leverage technology to maximize strategic impact, articulated in structured enterprise architectures, to help deliver tangible business outcomes
• Working with industry and functional specialists to develop comprehensive technology strategies, including IT portfolio assessment, enterprise architecture strategy and application architecture
• Analyzing current issues and using a fact-based approach to develop and implement client visions, road maps and governance frameworks to address today's business needs and support future growth
• Helping to integrate large-scale systems involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms
• Driving enterprise business, application and integration architecture
• Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
• Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
• Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation to sustain high performance
• Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate and implement programs
• Developing our offerings and assets
• Mentoring and developing our people
• A good balance of technology and functional skills enabling you to be positioned at the intersection of business and technology
• The ability to develop technology solutions and value adding propositions and take these to market
• Ability to drive C-suite/senior leadership level discussions
• Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities.
• Deep experience within one or more of the Banking, Capital Markets, Telecom, Media, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Retail or Consumer Goods services industries.
• Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
• Leading proof of concept and/or pilot implementations and defining the plan to scale implementations across multiple technology domains
• Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills - ability to convey technology and business value propositions to senior stakeholders
• Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization.
• Capacity to develop high impact thought leadership that articulates a forward-thinking view of the market.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong internal and client relationships
• Proven track record in working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment with effective consulting skills
• Proven track record to quickly understand the key value drivers of a business, how they impact the scope and approach of the engagement
• Demonstrated ability to develop younger talent and build a high performing team.
• Knowledge of, and passion for, current and emerging technology trends such as machine learning, microservices architectures, quantum computing, as-a-Service or distributed ledger technologies
• Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
• MBA Degree (Preferable)
• 8 – 11 years of large scale consulting experience and/or working with hi tech companies in enterprise architecture, SoA, Microservices architecture, API architecture
We are looking for Enterprise architecture consultants having
• Minimum of 6 years’ out of 8-11 years consulting experience (at Sr consultant / manager level) or Technical background supplemented with Enterprise Architecture experience
• Good working knowledge of one or more of the following: Business Architecture, Application Architecture, Security Architecture, Data and Information Architecture, Microservices architecture, SoA, API architecture and technology Architecture
• Good knowledge of technology and enterprise architecture concepts through practical experience
• Understanding of the 'technology stack' from infrastructure through business logic and applications
• Knowledge of major technologies (legacy to emerging)
• Knowledge of and passion for technology trends e.g. IOT, Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration
• Practical use of Enterprise Architecture tools such as Troux, Mega, Alfabet, Archimate, etc.
• A strong understanding of industry operations and dynamics through experience one of key industries verticals: Banking, Lifesciences, Consumer Goods & Sales, Retail
• Experience in designing or building end to end cloud-based business solutions desirable
• Architectures comprising microservices and APIs, used to enable participation in digital ecosystems
• Event-based architecture
• Developing hypotheses and prototypes to prove the value of strategic architecture blueprints
• Design of governance frameworks or processes
• IT process excellence, operating model design and transformation
• Lifecycle management of technology portfolios
• Training in and judicious application of industry frameworks such as TOGAF or Zachman
• The Consultant should have practical industry expertise. The areas of Financial Services, Retail, consumer goods, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Transportation, Hospitality, Automotive/Industrial, Mining and Resources are of interest but experience in equivalent domains is also welcomed. Consultants should understand the key technology trends in their domain and the related business implications
• Experience in leading consulting engagements with large clients preferable
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Azure Integration Services Technology Delivery Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Retail Supply Chain Management Business Process Architect
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
SAP Hybris Commerce Technology Educator
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.