Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
And Responsibilities: Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
• Identifying, assessing, and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
• Overseeing the production and implementation of solutions covering multiple cloud technologies, associated Infrastructure / application architecture, development, and operating models
• Driving enterprise business, application, cloud and integration architecture
• Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
• Lead business development activities and assist the team to achieve sales targets
• Experience in participating in client presentations & orals for proposal defense etc.
• Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
• Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation to sustain high performance
• Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate, and implement programs
• Deep understanding of IT cost optimization and help prepare clients to navigate through ever changing nature of technology evolution
• Provide thought leadership to the downstream teams for developing offerings and assets
• Mentoring and developing our people
• MBA Degree from Tier-1 College (Preferable)
• Minimum 15 years of large-scale IT consulting experience and/or working with hi-tech companies in either Data, Cloud, Enterprise Agility or Transformation Management.
Experience: • Knowledge of and passion for leading technology trends
• Exposure to industry frameworks for value case development, data driven diagnostics, transformation design and management and value management
• The candidate should have practical industry expertise in one of these areas - Financial Services, Retail, consumer goods, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Transportation, Hospitality, Automotive/Industrial, Mining and Resources.
Key Competencies and Skills: The right candidate should have competency and skills aligned to one or more of these archetypes -
o Leadership Skills – Continually seeks and capitalizes upon opportunities to increase client satisfaction and deepen client relationships. Act as technology evangelist for clients to guide them through strategic initiatives.
o CXO Workshops – Independently engage and educate c-suite on the importance, impacts, and challenges of becoming a dynamic and ever-changing business
? Art of the possible and transformation Scoping Workshops
? Industry expertise and POVs
o Value Case Development - Create specific value cases, funding model and agree of KPIs to enable Business IT alignment and build client confidence in investment
? Top-down Business Case
? Value lever mapping
o Data Driven Diagnostics - Data driven fast paced assessment to identify optimization opportunities to quality opportunities
? Detailed Data Driven Diagnostic
? Value Insights Platform
o Transformation Design and Management - Orchestrate the transformation roadmap and solution the transformation scope to enable incremental value drops in-line with business priorities
? IT Strategy
? Enterprise Architecture (Decoupled Architecture, APO)
? Technology Blueprinting (Platform Selection, Integration Architecture)
? Operating Model Design (Product Oriented, CoE setup)
? Enterprise Agility
? Modern Engineering (DevOps, Automation)
? Bottoms up Business Case (APO disposition, Workforce Optimization)
? Strategic Sourcing
? Delivery Lifecycle Optimization
? Talent and Change Management
o Value Management - Structured value-based approach to track, align and maximize Business benefits across Transformation workstreams
? Value Realization Tracking
? Automated Dashboards and Reports
o Preferred experience in IT strategy + other TSA offerings (Cloud, Data, Enterprise Architecture)
• Advanced presentation and client communication skills
• Quickly understand the key value drivers of a business, how they impact the scope and approach of the engagement
Other desired skills -
• Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation
• Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities.
• Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
• Leading proof of concept and/or pilot implementations and defining the plan to scale implementations across multiple technology domains
• Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
• Published Thought leadership Whitepapers, POV’s
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Salesforce Sales Cloud Technology Consulting Practitioner
Business & Technology Integration
Platform as a Service Providers (PaaS) Technology Consulting Practitioner
Business & Technology Integration
Oracle SCM Supply Chain Planning Technology Consulting Practitioner
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.