Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
And Responsibilities: • Analyze learning needs to address the business requirements, prioritize the identified skill gaps, develop the learning and curriculum strategy, and recommend fit-for-purpose learning interventions that align with business needs.
• Effectively collaborate with the clients to identify the business need and propose the learning solutions that best fit the clients’ needs and build trusted advisory relationships.
• Identify opportunities to implement new and innovative learning strategies into the solution while business priorities and learning needs evolve.
• Set up the project by defining the required processes, team structure, and ways of working; create and manage workplans to mitigate risks; establish collaborative working relationships; and support successful project execution.
• Manage and mentor a team of instructional designers and media/technology designers across different locations and provide guidance for developing instructionally sound, creative and high-quality solutions with high-impact outcomes.
• Manage ecosystem partners for addressing learning needs, as needed.
• Manage budget, scope, timelines and effort needed to design and develop varied learning solutions across multiple programs; and align with internal and external stakeholders to manage and fulfill business expectations and commitments.
• Monitor project performance and report progress and outcomes to internal and external stakeholders and on multiple forums, as required.
• Demonstrate agility to adapt the learning solution to evolving business and audience needs, as needed.
• Contribute to the development and execution of organizational and practice initiatives.
• Contribute to business development by developing proposals for new work and building client relationships.
Experience: • 12+ years of experience in the areas of instructional design, learning delivery and learning technology
• 5+ years of proven expertise in executing successful corporate learning programs and managing large teams
• Experience in leading and managing agile learning projects in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in leading and delivering right learning solutions at the right time for enterprise-wide technology transformation programs, leadership programs, and other behavioral skilling programs, across industry groups and functions
• Experience in working with global teams, cultures and industries
• Experience in providing consulting services to the client to facilitate the design, development, and implementation of a variety of learning solutions
• Experience in developing strong strategic business relationships to identify opportunities and turn them to projects and thereby, drive business development
• Experience in designing new-age learning solutions and innovative application of eLearning technologies
• Be an expert in at least one niche area of learning design / technology / experience
Key Competencies and Skills: • Extensive knowledge of learner-centric, performance-based instructional theories and adult learning principles and their implementation thereof
• Deep awareness of new, upcoming and disruptive technologies impacting various industry groups and their learning needs
• Strong project management skills with proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment while delivering high quality results
• Strong analytical skills and experience using and presenting data to make decisions
• Ability to work effectively in an agile, continuously evolving, and sometimes ambiguous environment
• Ability to perform comprehensive reviews of training materials, proposals and training budget, effort and staffing requirements
• Ability to build strong relations with multiple stakeholders
• Experience in using rapid development tools (e.g. Articulate Studio, Storyline, Captivate, and Camtasia) and working with learning platforms such as LMSs (e.g., Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD), SuccessFactors, SumTotal) and LXPs (e.g., Degreed, Edcast, Fuse Universal, Percipio, Area9) is an additional advantage
• Strong analytical skills
• Structured problem solving
• Business acumen and integrated business perspective
• Effective communication in visual, oral and written forms
• Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
• Cross-cultural competence
• Strong program management skills
• Effective people/team management skills
• Professional Background - Desirable - MA/Diploma in Instructional Design or MA in Learning Sciences, MBA, PMP certification
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - Digital Finance Transformation - Treasury - 07
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - Digital Finance Transformation - Treasury - 09
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - Digital Finance Transformation - Tax - 09