Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
And Responsibilities: Accenture’s Talent & Organization (T&O) Practice works with clients globally in the area of Human Resource Transformation and Talent Management. This offering helps in enabling our clients to implement an HR Service Delivery Model that aligns with the business strategy and builds a highly effective and efficient HR organization. The offering defines, develops and deploys the talent management strategy of the client through talent management analytics and tools. The HRT & TM group offers Consulting experience in a distributed environment and client facing environment.
As a Manager you will be responsible for:
• Leadership responsibilities: Focus on growing the practice by ensuring the right strategies and actions are in place. Achieve the target metrics on productivity, utilization, geographic penetration, head count growth, controlling attrition and high degree of engagement from the team and maintaining exception delivery quality
• Engagement Management: Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client/ client team
• Business Development: Work as part of a joint global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities.
• People Development: Performs role of counselor and coach, provides input and guidance into the firms staffing process, and actively participates in staff recruitment and retention activities.
• Domain Development: Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, support development of marketing collateral, public speaking and publication in industry periodicals.
Experience: • Hands-on experience in HR transformation and Talent Management projects
• Need to have deep expertise in at least one or more of the following areas:
o HR Operating Model / HR Service Delivery Model
o HR Shared Services
o HR Process
o HR Policy Design and harmonisation
o HR Diagnostics / Analytics
o HR Technology
o Org Design
o Talent Management including Recruitment, Performance Management, Competency Modelling, Career Framework, Reward Design, Strategic Role Assessment, etc.
• Project Management of large HRT engagements
• Design and deployment of HR Service Delivery Model across diverse set of organizations
• Desired knowledge of HRIT and ERP (Oracle/SAP)
• Knowledge of outsourcing business model of key HR processes
• Prior relevant consulting experience is a must.
• Working experience with international clients is desirable
Key Competencies and Skills: • This individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C” level executives in a range of environments
• The individual should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
• The individual should be comfortable with the Pre sales ,sales and delivery cycle in a global client engagement model
• The individual should possess an impressive executive demeanor, a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
• The individual should have demonstrated entrepreneurial instinct with a strong understanding of operating and scaling a business.
• The individual should possess and demonstrate high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work
• The individual should have strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
• The individual should have high energy levels.
• The individual should be diplomatic, flexible, and have a good team approach.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MT - CS&S - Digital Marketing - 06
CN - CS&S - ACE - SFDC Einstein Analytics - 05
CN - Strategy - ACE - CS&S - Genesys - 06