Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
HR Strategy & Transformation Consultant:
Find endless opportunities to solve the most pressing client needs and challenges, especially during the backdrop of a global pandemic as we adapt to the new norm.
Practice: Talent & Organization – HR Strategy & Transformation, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Stakeholder Analysis, HR Strategy & Transformation, and Implementation | Level: Consultant | Location: Gurugram, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Chennai | Years of Exp: 3-6 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Does working in an innovation-driven, inclusive, and collaborative environment spark your interest? Are you aiming for rapid career progression?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice - A Brief Sketch:
The Talent & Organization/Human Potential mission is to activate human potential and drive enterprise transformation. We in the Capability Network support this global agenda by helping clients navigate disruption, accelerate transformation for growth and build value while staying agile and ready for continuous change. We also help drive the T&O Innovation agenda by collaborating to build the Human Capital Experience for clients
• The HR Strategy & Transformation team works across the HR domain to help our clients build the organization of the future. The work we do extends from delivering a superior employee experience for the workforce of the future, identifying new-age skills and ways of working as the world pivots to a new phase in the digital journey, and driving transformational & sustainable change for our partners.
• The HRST team, is a part of Accenture Strategy & Consulting's Talent & Organization/Human Potential practice and works across all of Accenture’s Services and Markets.
• Key ares of work include digital HR strategy & enablement, Employee Experience, HR operating model and design, HR process excellence, HCM cloud platforms, HR shared servcies, Talent Management, New-age skilling and capabilty building, Strategic workforce planning and Change management.
• Team members have the opportunity to be part of multi-disciplinary and often large-scale transformation programs where they are directly involved in delivery of engagements with clients on a day-to-day basis. They also play key roles in supporting the practice to develop the client base under the offering, solutioning future opportunities and contributing to other practice initiatives & thought leadership within the organization.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Showcase deep HR functional experience across the value chain
• Demonstrate a knowledge of key trends in the HR space including an appreciation of Employee Experience and the opportunities these open up
• Bring to the table techno-functional experience in Cloud implementations (SuccessFactors/ Workday/ Other HR tools) including platform selection, global and local design, implementation support and change management
• Understand opportunities for technology enhancements and digital HR solutions across the HR lifecycle; have exposure to AI/ Automation applications in HR
• Deliver on OD initiatives across the HR round Talent management, Org design, New-age skilling and Strategic Workforce Planning amongst others
• Know about the business benefits, design and end-to-end deployment of HR Service Delivery models around offshoring and outsourcing of key HR processes
• Have expertise in Change Management to bring to life transformation projects based upon technology, new operating models or behaviour and culture
• Capitalize on your stakeholder management and communication skills while working directly with client teams, industry SMEs and technology experts
• Use an analytical and data-driven approach to work through large-scale and complex transformation initiatives
• Cross-cultural competence to work in global, multi-disciplinary teams and managing stakeholders all over the globe
• Travel extensively on demand depending on a short-term or long-term basis depending upon client requirements
- Leverage strong MS PowerPoint/ document creation skills to structure and create client-ready deliverables
- Hone project management skills including establishment of tracking and monitoring mechanisms
• MBA/Master’s degree
• 3 to 6 years work-experience post a Masters Degree, of which significant experience is in Human Resource transformation space
• Fundamental understanding of the HR domains across the value chain and an awareness of key trends in the talent & organization world
• HR Transformation: Experience in working on long-term transformation projects and interventions at an organizational level. This would involve project planning, requirement gathering, organization and process design, implementation support across the HR service delivery model
• Cloud Platforms: Familiarity and exposure to global cloud platforms such as SuccessFactors, Workday, Oracle or others in the HCM space and understanding of the digital HR strategy. Ability to have conversations with clients around product features and workarounds
• Change Management: Involvement in planning and executing organization-wide change programs, or change initiatives for specific projects/journeys for systems or processes. This may include managing transitions and mitigating risks, driving behavioral and cultural adoption, building capabilities, tracking and measuring change etc.
• Digital HR: Awareness of applications of new-age technologies such as AI, ML, RPA and analytics in the HR space in addition to knowing about digital HR point solutions, the vendor landscape and innovations in these areas. Ability to work with client stakeholders to help define digital HR strategy and its implications on the organization
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.