Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
And Responsibilities: • The Incumbent will be part of the Human Resource Strategy Transformation offering with T&O. The role holder will support the practice in developing the client base under the offering and solution projects. Manage delivery of engagements at client site and in day to day interactions. Will need to deal with multiple stakeholders internally and externally.
Experience: Work Experience –
• Candidates should have –1-3 years work experience post a Masters Degree of which at least 2+ years of experience in Human Resource Transformation and Talent Management related projects.
• Deep HR functional experience across HR value chain
• Core experience in Cloud implementations (SuccessFactors/ Workday/ Other HR tools)
• End to end HR transformation from organization planning, process design, support implementation & change management
• Knowledge of processes across HR organization, opportunities for technology enhancements, providing functional requirements for cloud implementations
• Exposure to AI/ Automation application in HR will be an added advantage
• Design and deployment of HR Service Delivery Model
• Knowledge of outsourcing business model of key HR processes
• Talent Management Processes including Talent Acquisition and Performance Management and Rewards.
Key Competencies and Skills: • Techno-functional HR knowledge (hands on experience on SuccessFactors/ Workday/ Other HR tools)
• Analytical & data driven
• Project management skills including establishment of tracking and monitoring mechanisms
• Communication and presentation skills
• Strong Stakeholder Management skills
• Ability to work in teams, guide and support team members
• Work in any of the growth markets is a plus: America, Europe, APAC would be a plus
• Sound knowledge of MS Office applications
• Experience in managing change related to ERP such as SAP/Oracle etc is a plus.
• Able to travel extensively
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - Enterprise Performance Management - EPM - 11
Posted 4 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - Life Science - 11
Posted 7 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - Digital Finance Transformation - DFEOM Campus - 12
Posted 10 days ago