Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
CN-IX-Sustainable Plant – Manager
As part of the Responsible Value Chain team, you will help global manufacturers to achieve their sustainable vision targets by unleashing their potential and reimagined operating models.
Practice: Sustainability, Industry X, Capability Network
Areas of Work: Lifesciences, Consumer Goods & Services (CG&S), Automotive, Industrial Equipment, Med-Tech, Aerospace & Defence, Hi-Tech, Metals, Oil & Gas
Location: NCR - Gurugram, Mumbai, Bangalore
Years of Exp: 10+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture to transform businesses!
Do you want to transform the way companies make things and the very things they make? Are you passionate about next-generation sustainability transformation? Want to be a part of an inclusive, diverse, and collaborative culture?
If your answer is a resounding YES, then you are at the right place. Welcome to Accenture Strategy & Consulting – a collective of doers offering real-world experiences along with rewarding opportunities.
The Practice - A Brief Sketch:
We help companies keep pace with change leveraging our key strengths - resilience, relevance, and responsible business. At Capability Network, part of the Strategy & Consulting practice, we create 360° value and empower organizations to be ready for whatever the future holds. Through Industry X, we embed intelligence with an eye on the future of products, platform development, manufacturing and operations.
Harnessing our domain expertise and the power of AI-led insights, you will work on some of the most exciting game-changing projects for global companies. Join us to reimagine digital marketplaces as you cultivate brand loyalty, create innovative customer journeys, and ignite new market growth for manufacturers. As a part of this high-impact team, you will help drive the following:
• Accelerate digital led sustainability transformation journey and deploy the vision of sustainability for our clients to deliver value through AI-led solutions, innovative experiences and smarter go-to-market strategy.
• Leverage intelligence to drive greater insights, as well as personalize experiences and optimize performance within and across marketplaces.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Prior experience in sustainability and ESG in areas of GHG emissions management / waste management/ circular economy and stakeholder trust
• Good understanding sustainability landscape including energy management system, carbon capture, carbon utilization and storage, renewable natural gas and bio-fuel initiative, electrification of carbon assets, carbon trading and carbon market optimization
• Bring your industry experience
o Experience of working in any of the following industries – Lifesciences, Pharma, Medical devices, Consumer Goods & Services (CG&S), Automotive, Industrial Equipment and deep understanding of detailed business processes, concepts of manufacturing IT and impact of sustainability on manufacturing
• Be adept at collaborating in a multi-stakeholder environment handling complex projects engagements, preferably in a global network
• Leadership skills along with strong communication, problem solving, organizational and delegation skills to nurture and inspire team members
• Excellent customer facing capabilities, client relationships & an established track record for selling and delivering high-quality engagements.
• Project Delivery:
o Leading/working closely with business and client stakeholders to understand client pain points, diagnose problem areas, design solutions, and facilitate deployment around sustainability
o Strong analytical and problem-solving skill with demonstrated commitment to quality client service
• Sales & Business Development:
o Responsible for driving Industry X sales by organizing and leading proposal teams, participating and leading end-to-end proposal development process and client pitch for sustainability business
• Practice Development:
o Reimagine, build, and transform client business and operations by developing cutting edge assets, tool and methodologies, development of PoVs, research, white papers, support development of Go-to-market offerings for sustainability business
• People Development:
o Act as credible subject matter advisor to client teams, project managers and delivery teams and guide them achieving delivery excellence
o Manage and mentor talented teams of consultants and technologists supporting, providing input and guidance into the talent strategy and actively participate in engagement, capability development activities
• MBA from IIM/Tier-1 business school
• BE/B.Tech from IIT/NIT/Tier-1 institute
• 10+ years of industry / consulting experience with 5+ years’ of experience in the consulting/industry in sustainability; industry expertise including the regulatory understanding sustainability/ ESG trends
• Should have experience in any of net-zero emissions/ energy management/ waste management/ water management / circular economy /ESG advisory or environmental footprint reduction
• Should have extensive experience in completing detailed assessment to verify material flows, ecological footprints, carbon emissions, and other environmental, economic, and social metrics
• Have working knowledge of international sustainability standards and best practices (like GRI Standards, UNGC, SDGs, UNGPs, SASB, TCFD, IIRC, etc.)
• Experience in developing new consulting business capabilities in sustainability & responsible business domain
• Sound understanding of corporate sustainability risks across various industry sectors
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver commitments on time and budget
• Experience applying standards, procedures, and processes to implement management system and/or regulatory requirements
• Demonstrate sustained client relations management experience at a C-suite level or operated at a senior management level in the industry role
• Experienced in managing large teams, multi-stakeholder environments and complex projects engagements with a preferred global exposure
• The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, client relationships & an established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skill with demonstrated commitment to quality client service
• Energetic, passionate, and entrepreneurial attitude
• Has an uncanny ability to organise chaos and is comfortable with ambiguity
• Experience in sustainable digital technologies e.g. advanced analytics, analytics, cloud platforms, ARVR and IT/OT strategy. SAP, EHS, GABI will be an added advantage
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Amazon Connect - 05
Posted 3 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Microsoft - 07
Posted 4 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - ACE - Microsoft - 05
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.