Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
And Responsibilities: Brief Profile:
• To bring industry knowledge, process expertise, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Automotive/Industrial Industry to deliver business value.
• To work with leading Automotive and Industrial clients, major customers and suppliers to develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives and integrate Platforms solutions to meet changing business challenges
• Work requires travel to client site for project work across geographies
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Assess Value Potential for Platforms transformation program and architect the value proposal. Articulate Value Proposition to C Suite
• Ability to integrate concepts like Value Realization, Business Case development.
• To harness extensive industry knowledge, people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solutions
• Deliver consulting projects using her/his Techno-Functional Consulting background in SAP S4 HANA/ Other Technology Platforms
Relationship Reports to: Sr. Management and/or Client Leads
Supervises: Immediate Team
External Relationships: Clients, Third party vendors, Suppliers, Agencies
Industry Expertise in Auto and Industrial around functions such as
• Sales and After Sales
• Supply Chain
• Production and Logistics
Deep knowledge and experience in SAP S4 HANA /other modules / applications
? Program Management: Involves effectively planning, managing and coordinating multiple projects in a dynamic environment with numerous and complex stakeholders’ groups and execute on-time and on budget
? Programme management experience and track record of successful delivery of large, complex programmes
? Drawing on extensive knowledge and experience across SAP and Oracle System Integration projects be able to provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view and recommendations based on robust analysis
? Active role in the identification of opportunities by farming existing relationships and growing new networks
? Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Key Competencies and Skills:
? Platforms skills: SAP S4 HANA / Salesforce/others technology platform experience required (functional consulting skills)
o Business process design, operational performance improvement, business value case development experience focusing on Sales, marketing or finance (one or more modules in these functions) that can be applied in techno-functional role for platforms implementation
o Experience in supporting Rfp, putting together solutions/value propositions which can be presented to client stakeholders
? Value Architect: Assess Value Potential of a transformation program and ability to architect the value proposal
? To harness Automotive/Industrial knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods like Value Realization (VRO), Business Case Development, Global Business Services (GBS)
? Process Transformation: Involves defining key performance indicators and associated work practices and collecting, managing and reporting monthly/quarterly on regional status.
? Deep knowledge in Auto Industrial Equipment etc.
? Effectively planning and coordinating projects in a dynamic environment with stakeholder and execute on-time
? Strong writing skills and experience of producing high caliber reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
Additional Information: Extensive travel (upto 80%) depending on geographical span
• Analyst: 1-3 yrs. of relevant experience in Industry or Consulting roles
• Consultant: 4-8 yrs. of relevant experience in Industry or Consulting roles
• Manager: 8-12 yrs. of relevant experience in Industry or Consulting roles
Work Requirements: Extensive travel depending on geographical span
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MT - CS&S - Digital Marketing - 06
CN - CS&S - ACE - SFDC Einstein Analytics - 05
CN - Strategy - ACE - CS&S - Genesys - 06