Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Enterprise Value Targeting - Benchmarking Analyst/Consultant
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: CFO & Enterprise Value, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Enterprise Value Targeting - Benchmarking (EVT) | Level: Analyst/Consultant | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai | Years of Exp: 1-5 years | Travel: 0-20% expected
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Capability Network CFO & Enterprise Value team, you will support CFOs and finance organizations to craft and implement strategies anchored on digital disruption, new age operating models and best-in-class practices, to drive market differentiation.
Together, let’s enable enterprise innovation, and deliver tangible results and outcomes for our clients. Help us unlock new value in a disruptive world, with the following initiatives:
This is a high impact and high visibility role that leads to tip of the spear work for Accenture, has opportunities to interact and work with Accenture leadership across organization boundaries, gives visibility and understanding of operational level integrities and issues of clients across industries.
• Work with benchmarking capability for Accenture’s key client accounts to develop functional benchmarking services for C-level client discussions.
• Conduct detailed 360 degree diagnosis of client’s challenges, their market, and the expectations of external stakeholders, to identify the top value creation opportunities that we can help our clients pursue.
• Improve C-suite engagement for our key clients through pro-active trust-based relationships, articulate our unique value proposition, identify big ideas and work across Accenture to deliver breakthrough growth.
• Analyze industry trends, financial data for clients and their competitors.
• Provide industry and competitive benchmarking across functional cost, FTE, and performance KPIs using self-service reports, scenario modelling tools, predictive analytic models
• Prepare and present workshop decks and engage effectively with our stakeholders.
• Strengthen relationships with global client teams to identify value opportunities
Primary responsibilities include:
• Client engagements/Project Delivery: Be part of small teams to deliver Benchmarking assessments for global clients, scoping the study to align with project objectives, identify peers and create peer groups, prepare detailed comparison reports including analysis for gaps and participate in delivery presentations.
• Asset Building: Support activities (content development, design, build, test, launch, etc.) associated with the functional & industry level growth of Accenture’s benchmarking capability.
• Thought Leadership: Contribute to Accenture’s published POVs by helping in data analysis using both internal and external data
• Operations/Maintenance Support: Support in internal team operational activities like tracking status, updating trackers, updating communication materials, addressing to internal queries, etc.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Ability to demonstrate high integrity and credibility
• Database management skills
• Strong business acumen coupled with proficient commercial instincts
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
• Strong writing skills to build point of views on current industry trends
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude to learn quickly
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic consulting environment
Read more about us.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
• Required experience:
o MBA from Tier-1 B-schools
o Experience with Corporate Functions
o 1-5 years of progressive industry and/or consulting experience is preferred
o Sound understanding of Functional Processes, business strategy and accounting principles
o Data Analytics and Interpretation (e.g. Scenario modelling/Predictive Analytics): Strong analytical skills, with ability to analyse large volumes of data, interpret the trends and produce results in a presentable manner for clients/end-users
o Should possess advanced excel skills and PPT skills with minimum 4+ years of working experience
• Required Soft Skills:
o Demonstrate analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving, and creativity to solve non-standard analytics problems
o Ability to collaborate with geographically dispersed teams
o Strong communication and presentation skills
o Attention to detail and accuracy
o Self-starter with strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
• Exposure to the following areas is good to have:
o Benchmarking practices in Finance, HR, Procurement or Operations/Supply Chain
o Sound understanding of principles of Business Intelligence and Design Thinking
o Functional experience in transformation projects across all or any of the phases i.e. Plan, design, Build, Test and Deploy.
o Experience in econometric or statistical modelling and advanced analytics techniques such as regression analysis, hypothesis testing, multivariate statistical analysis and data analytical tools like R, SAS, etc.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - CFO Value Strategies - EVT - 11
Posted 11 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - CFO Value Strategies - EVT - 11
Posted 11 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - CFO Value Strategies - CVS Value Hub - 11
Posted 18 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.