Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Finance Strategy & Enablement is a global team within the Finance Corporate Function. The team shapes our Finance Strategy supporting each Finance Function Lead to develop a functional transformation roadmap and to prioritize the programs that deliver that transformation. Strategy & Enablement ensures that day-to-day activities across Finance are supported by robust and compliant processes, user centered solutions and application support fundamental to the overall success and transformation of Finance. It also leads a broad range of key programs and change journeys, drives improvements in technology performance and reimagines our processes with the application of new technology in collaboration with CIO.
Accenture Finance manage an ever-expanding portfolio of projects annually (approximately 70+ projects per year). This volume of change requires careful navigation for both our impacted internal Finance teams and the broader Accenture business.
This role will report to the Finance Global Change Management Lead and will support the full range of change activities necessary to provide a central change management capability globally in Finance. The Finance Change team will provide overall change governance and guidance across the annual portfolio of finance projects, navigating the overall strategic change journey for Finance employees, and providing change guidance, expertise and support to key strategic Finance projects.
The individual in this role will be initially assigned to the Commercial Management transformation Program.
We are looking for individuals that have either proven change management expertise or a strong finance background and are willing to develop new skills in Change Management.
- Implement cross-Finance change management structure and governance processes
- Support the Maintenance/refresh of the overall Finance strategic change roadmap, working with the Finance Strategy lead and senior Finance leadership team. Support getting Finance leadership aligned on the change roadmap, what needs to be achieved and their role in making it happen.
- Work with individual project/change leads to ensure alignment between change activities at project/local level and overall top-down Finance change strategy and plan.
- Support the management of regular (quarterly) updates to senior Finance leadership on upcoming change and impacts for Finance teams and the broader business. Help highlight to leadership the volume and pace of change that is impacting Finance and business teams to help facilitate prioritization discussions.
- Lead education and training to Finance practitioners on application of consistent change management processes, toolkits/templates and best practice across Finance projects. Support project teams (and Finance audience in general) to develop change management skills and ‘change agility’.
- Directly manage change on one or more designated key projects in Finance’s annual project portfolio
- Support ongoing Finance vision/strategy communications & engagement across all Finance, working with central Finance communications team. Provide support to leadership in communicating to Finance/business re key changes
- Work with Finance projects, Capability and Adoption Leads to drive adoption of key new tools and ways of working in Finance
- Reports to: Finance S&E Change Management Lead
- Other key working relationships: Finance Strategy & Enablement Managing Director, Finance Strategy & Enablement Projects Managing Director, Finance Technology Managing Director, Finance Communications Lead, Finance HR and Capability Development Leads, Finance Function Leads, Finance Operations Leads, Finance Process Leads, CIO Digital Business Services Change Lead, Accenture Enterprise Change Lead.
5+ years change management experience. Proven track record in driving global change initiatives or 5+ years of experience in Finance service / delivery
- Experience with strategic change enablement, process change and/or project management
- Established program management and organization skills – ability to effectively track, consolidate and report on change plans/impacts across numerous (70+) projects
- Highly effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Effective leadership presence – ability to build strong rapport with Finance and Accenture leadership
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex activities across multiple streams of work
- Ability to be flexible and agile, able to set clear priorities and follow through in the face of ambiguity
- Knowledge of FORM and agile methods desirable
- Strong people skills – building credibility and buy in for the change needed – both at leadership and at team level
- Ability to connect, collaborate and coach effectively with others in a multi-cultural, multi-location team environment, from junior to most senior levels of Accenture
- Strong business and financial acumen
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.