Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Indirect Tax - Consultant
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: CFO & Enterprise Value, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Indirect Tax | Level: Analyst / Consultant | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad | Years of Exp: 2-7 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Capability Network CFO & Enterprise Value team, you will support CFOs and finance organizations to craft and implement strategies anchored on digital disruption, new age operating models and best-in-class practices, to drive market differentiation.
Together, let’s enable enterprise innovation, and deliver tangible results and outcomes for our clients. Help us unlock new value in a disruptive world, with the following initiatives:
• Provide leading practice on tax processes and blueprint for the clients.
• Interact with clients to gather business tax requirements through multiple workshops.
• Analyze business requirements and identify best practices to implement a technical solution.
• Facilitate design sessions related to tax determination, calculation, recording, reporting and compliance.
• Prepare key deliverables such as design documents, build, test documentation, training materials and administration and procedural guides.
• Assist leaders on day-to-day operations as well as help create assets, points of view and business proposals.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Ability to drive solutions independently
• Adept at Microsoft power point, spreadsheet and power BI applications
• Ability to work with cross streams associated with multiple business processes stakeholders
• Strong writing skills to build point of views on current industry trends
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude to learn quickly
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic consulting environment
Read more about us.
• MBA from a Tier-1 B-school or CA or CPA
• 2-7 years of work experience preferably in financial areas order to cash, source to pay, record to report with tax relevance
• Strong Hands-on experience in integration and tool implementations in the following platforms:
o Tax Type - VAT, GST, SUT, WHT, Digital Compliance Reporting
o ERP - SAP or Oracle
o Tax Technologies - Vertex O Series, OneSource, SOVOS
o Tax add-on tools - Vertex Accelerator, OneSource Global Next, LCR-Dixon
• In-depth experience in functional configuration or integration of ERPs with external tax technologies to achieve higher automation
• Good experience of working on multiple tax types and business processes knowledge of tax processing
• Good understanding of tax technology landscape, trends and architecture
• Deep experience in transformation project through multiple phases – such as planning, requirement gathering, designing, building, testing and deployment
• Experience in analysis and implementation of tax requirements for indirect taxes (VAT, GST, SUT) and withholding taxes including their integration with supply chain, procurement, purchase-to-pay, record-to-report, order-to-cash, and so on
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 569,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Accenture Strategy & Consulting:
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities. This is our unique differentiator. To bring this global perspective to our clients, Accenture Strategy's services include those provided by our Capability Network – a distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Our Capability Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/Careers/capability-network
Accenture Capability Network | Accenture in One Word
At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Capital Markets - 07
Posted 1 day ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CMT - Comms - 06
Posted 2 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CMT - Comms - 06
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.