Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
The Customer, Sales & Service Practice | SFMC/ Pardot
Join our team of Customer Sales & Service consultants who solve customer facing challenges at clients spanning sales, service and marketing to accelerate business change.
Practice: Customer Sales & Service I Areas of Work: SMFC/ Pardot | Level: Analyst/ Consultant | Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Hyderabad | Years of Exp: 2-6 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth frameworks and techniques to solve customer facing challenges? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities within Accenture Strategy & Consulting’s Customer, Sales & Service practice.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
The Customer Sales & Service Consulting practice is aligned to the Capability Network Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales and services functions. As part of the team, you will provide transformation services driven by key offerings like Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting front end business metrics in a positive manner.
You will work closely with our clients as consulting professionals who design, build and implement initiatives that can help enhance business performance. As part of the team, you will drive the following
• Implement marketing process and technology assessment tools: Run seamless processes, KPI and definition, solution and vendor assessment for different marketing technologies
• Work on platform implementation: Gather insights from business to design processes and solutions for platform implementation and assisting in change management and adoption of the new tool/process
• Develop Account based marketing programs (ABM) : Design interventions to drive customer acquisition / customer engagement
• Manage full spectrum of Marketing program execution: Work across strategy definition to technical delivery in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
• Use extensive experience in conducting technology vendor assessment: Work across design workshops, preparing solution and functional blueprint, leading and coordinating solution design and deployment across multi-dimensional team
• Monitor trends and analyze data to optimize marketing campaigns: Identify marketing process improvement opportunities and develop business case for campaign strategies, technology solutions
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
• Ability to design new campaign strategies and marketing plans: Work across all channels and devices and conduct technology vendor assessment and platform capability assessment, defining target marketing operating model and process blueprint, developing marketing use cases and develop business case
• Gather business requirements and design process & solution for platform implementation: Collaborate with various client and Accenture business and technology stakeholders in implementing platform solutions and assisting in change management and adoption of the new tool/process
• Deep-dive to collect and share best practices on solution positioning: Work on delivery for clients by leading marketing process and technology assessment, KPI and definition, solution and vendor assessment for different marketing technologies
• Communication and Presentation Skills to share the perfect pitch with key stakeholders
• Client handling skills to develop, manage and deepen relationships with key stakeholders
Your experience counts!
• MBA from a tier 1 institute
• Overall experience of 4+ years in designing / managing marketing campaigns with at least 2+ years of hands-on/functional consultant experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Pardot implementation with deep functional, industry and client facing experience
• Certified in Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Pardot
• Experience with CRM, Marketing software, Channel integration, Real Time Decisioning is desirable.
• Prior experience on how digital channels work together to create a cohesive, personalized marketing program for the customer, not just knowledge of one channel
• Experience in managing digital campaigns for large, complex clients with proficiency in measurement and operations
• Experience with organizing 1st, 2nd, 3rd party data, segments, and campaign setup
• Experience in managing small / mid-sized teams and working with middle to senior management levels within existing organization / client organizations
• Strong experience in shaping and driving engagements and ability to lead project teams
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 624,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Accenture Strategy & Consulting:
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities. This is our unique differentiator. To bring this global perspective to our clients, Accenture Strategy's services include those provided by our Capability Network – a distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Our Capability Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/Careers/capability-network
Accenture Capability Network | Accenture in One Word
At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Industrial - 07
Posted 4 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - MT - Salesforce Marketing Cloud - 06
Posted 5 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - SC&O - SCM Planning - 09
Posted 5 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.