Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Enterprise Performance Consultant
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: CFO & Enterprise Value, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Planning & Analytics | Level: Consultant | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad | Years of Exp: 3-5 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Capability Network CFO & Enterprise Value team, you will support CFOs and finance organizations to craft and implement strategies anchored on digital disruption, new age operating models and best-in-class practices, to drive market differentiation.
Together, let’s enable enterprise innovation, and deliver tangible results and outcomes for our clients. Help us unlock new value in a disruptive world, with the following initiatives:
• Creating enterprise performance management process framework & Blueprint for the clients
• Recommending Planning, Budgeting & Forecasting Implementation approach, leading practices, and roadmaps
• Interacting with client, Drive workshops to gather and analyse business requirements
• Aligning business requirements and best practices to implement a technical solution
• Preparation and facilitation of application design sessions
• Configuration of planning application components to deliver solution
• Lead individual work streams associated with Planning solution delivery. Examples include: Planning/Budgeting/Forecasting workstream Lead, Functional Test Cycle Lead, Application Configuration and Unit Testing Lead, Training Lead
• Preparation of key deliverables such as design documents, test documentation, training materials and administration/procedural guides.
• Assistance with data conversion and interfacing activities.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Strong planning, forecasting, management reporting and finance concepts
• Aptitude with Microsoft spreadsheet, power point, process design etc.
• Strong business acumen and knowledge of enterprise performance Management process
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Strong Communication (written and verbal), Analytical and Organizational skills
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment. Client experience preferred
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic consulting environment
Your experience counts!
• Strong Hands-on experience in planning tool implementations in any of the following platforms:
o Oracle EPBCS/Hyperion Planning
• 3 to 5 years of experience in Budgeting/Forecasting and/or Financial Reporting/Analysis processes.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 569,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Accenture Strategy & Consulting:
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities. This is our unique differentiator. To bring this global perspective to our clients, Accenture Strategy's services include those provided by our Capability Network – a distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Our Capability Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/Careers/capability-network
Accenture Capability Network | Accenture in One Word
At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Retail - 09
CN - Strategy - MC - Industrial - 07
Posted 5 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - MT - Salesforce Marketing Cloud - 06
Posted 6 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.