Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Consultant - Upstream Operations (Energy)
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Energy, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Upstream | Level: Consultant | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 5-9 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
As a part of the Energy practice, that blends deep functional and industry knowledge in upstream Oil & Gas domain, you will accelerate the reinvention journey for companies, helping them achieve profitability and staying relevant in the years ahead.
Together, let’s make the future of oil and gas - safer, smarter and cleaner. In this practice, you’ll help drive the following:
• Collaborate with stakeholders to deliver and develop Digital Centers of Excellence – to unlock new opportunities and drive efficiencies for clients.
• Manage end-to-end delivery of projects for upstream clients in the areas of strategic decision-making, project management, digital transformation, cost optimization and so on.
• Accelerate clients’ transformation journey towards a more connected, optimized, lean and agile organization.
• Assist senior management and leadership for drafting proposals, writing client pitches, and developing solution architecture.
• Identify and quantify cutting-edge industry specific digital disruption opportunities for upstream clients through convergence of analytics and digital capability.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Ability to drive client workshops and engage with business groups as well as senior stakeholders
• Excellent writing skills to build insights on current trends in the industry
• Good understanding of upstream oil & gas industry
• Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects
• Analytical skills to bring clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills
• Cross cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Read more about us.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
• MBA from Tier-I business school
• Relevant industry experience with strong blend of consulting and functional skills
• Knowledge of Excel, MS PowerPoint. Power BI and other data analytics tools is a big plus but not mandatory
• Experience in business development and creating proposals
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Capital Markets - 07
Posted 1 day ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CMT - Comms - 06
Posted 2 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CMT - Comms - 06
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.