Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
The IT Strategy Consultant
Join our team in Technology Strategy for an exciting career opportunity to enable our most strategic clients to realize exceptional business value from technology
Practice: Technology Strategy & Advisory, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Digital, Cloud & IT Strategy I Level: Consultant | Location: XXX | Years of Exp: XX
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Do you believe in creating an impact? Are you a problem solver who enjoys working on transformative strategies for global clients? Are you passionate about being part of an inclusive, diverse and collaborative culture?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities in Accenture Technology Strategy & Advisory.
The Practice- A Brief Sketch:
The Technology Strategy & Advisory Practice is a part of Accenture Strategy and focuses on the clients’ most strategic priorities. We help clients achieve growth and efficiency through innovative R&D transformation, aimed at redefining business models using agile methodologies.
We provide you with a great learning ground, deep-rooted in IT Strategy, where you will get an opportunity to advice and work with our key global clients, driving end-to-end transformative strategic value and business growth. As a part of this high performing team, these are some of the initiatives you will drive:
1. Industry & Technology Infrastructure Assessment: Understanding of client technology operations to grasp the context of global, industry, economic, technology, and social trends
2. Draw Roadmaps for IT implementations: Pinpoint the right data-driven Digital, IT or Cloud technology strategy solutions for practical implementation road maps
3. Monitor Digital, IT & Cloud Strategy: Managing change, monitoring, and gauging processes, and taking remedial steps
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
1. Leverage your deep experience across technology strategy areas such as Digital & Technology Strategy, Operating Model Design, Agile Operating Model Design, Workforce Transformation, Sourcing Strategy, IT Shared Services Strategy, Process Transformation, Value case/ business case formulation, Enterprise Architecture and Application Portfolio Strategy
2. Excel as a long-term trusted advisor and partner by providing thought leadership and profound knowledge of market trends.
3. Understand and deploy the key value drivers of a business, how they impact the scope and approach of the engagement
4. Create expert content and use advanced presentation, public speaking, content creation and communication skills for C-Level discussions.
5. Demonstrate strong understanding of a specific industry, client or technology and function as an expert to advise senior leadership.
6. Manage budgeting and forecasting activities and build financial proposals
Read more about us.
• The rise of forerunners
• Recent Blogs
• MBA from a tier 1 institute
• Your prior experience-
o 3 – 8 years of Strategy Consulting experience at a consulting firm
o Experience in at least 2 of the example offerings: Cloud Transformation, Industry & New Technology, Technology ROI/Cost Take Out, Operating Model, Modern Architecture, Data-Driven Enterprise
o 3+ years of experience writing business cases (quantitative and qualitative) to support strategic business initiatives, process improvement initiatives, or IT transformation
o 2+ years of experience leading or managing large teams effectively including planning/structuring analytical work, facilitating team workshops, and developing technology strategy recommendations
o Good knowledge of technology and enterprise architecture concepts through practical experience and knowledge of technology trends e.g. Mobility, Cloud, Digital, Collaboration
o A strong understanding in any of the following industries is preferred: Financial Services, Retail, Consumer Goods, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Transportation, Hospitality, Automotive/Industrial, Mining and Resources or equivalent domains
o Exposure to industry frameworks e.g. TOGAF, DODAF desirable but not essential
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 569,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Accenture Strategy & Consulting:
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities. This is our unique differentiator. To bring this global perspective to our clients, Accenture Strategy's services include those provided by our Capability Network – a distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Our Capability Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/Careers/capability-network
Accenture Capability Network | Accenture in One Word
At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Master Data Governance MDG Tool
Business & Technology Integration
Business & Technology Integration
Business & Technology Integration