Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Cloud Op Model & Strategy
Join our team in Technology Strategy for an exciting career opportunity to enable our most strategic clients to realize exceptional business value from technology
Practice: Technology Strategy & Advisory, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Cloud strategy, migration and operating model assessment for clients I Level: Manager | Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon | Years of Exp: 8 (Minimum)
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about leveraging technology for large-scale transformation and innovation for global clients? Are you passionate about being part of an inclusive, diverse and collaborative culture?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities in Accenture Technology Strategy & Advisory.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
The Technology Strategy & Advisory Practice is a part of Accenture Strategy and focuses on our clients’ most strategic priorities. We help clients achieve growth and efficiency through innovative R&D transformation, aimed at redefining business models using agile methodologies.
We provide you with a great learning ground, deep-rooted in agile strategies, where you will get an opportunity to advice and work with our key global clients, driving end-to-end transformative strategic value and business growth. As a part of this high performing team, these are some of the initiatives you will drive:
• Helping Clients: Rethinking IT and Digital ecosystems and innovating to help clients keep pace with fast-changing, customer-driven environments.
• As-Is Assessment: Identifying, assessing, and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
• Solving Key business problems and challenges by enabling cloud architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment
• Transforming Businesses: Developing customized, next-generation products and services that help clients shift to new business models designed for today's connected landscape of disruptive technologies
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation
• The ability to develop technology solutions and value adding propositions and take these to market.
• Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities.
• Leading proof of concept and/or pilot implementations and defining the plan to scale implementations across multiple technology domains
• Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills - ability to convey technology and business value propositions to senior stakeholders and ability to drive C-suite/senior leadership level discussions
• Team oriented and collaborative working style, both with clients and those within the organization.
• Quickly understand the key value drivers of a business, how they impact the scope and approach of the engagement
• Maximize capacity to develop high impact thought leadership that articulates a forward-thinking view of the market and work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Promote a culture of experimentation and innovation.
Read more about us.
• The rise of forerunners
• Recent Blogs
• MBA from a tier 1 institute
• Minimum of 7-10 years large scale consulting experience and managing teams in a consulting environment or at high tech companies
• Working experience across:
o Cloud Strategy- Defining the clients’ cloud vision, objectives, and tangible success measures. Prioritizing digital, data and analytics use cases and identify cost/benefit and assess impact of cloud on client’s Portfolio and identifying challenges & risks
o Cloud Migration Approach - Validating migration complexity categories (simple lift-and- shift, re-platform, refactor, etc.) and framework for recommending the appropriate migration path. Validating and refining migration scenarios for defined migration clusters including costs & recommend migration plan; providing migration challenges, risks & leading practices
o Cloud Operating Model Assessment- Analyzing collected IT operating model data and identify focus areas for assessment; Performing workshops / interviews with key IT stakeholders to assess the current state of IT Operating Model and identify potential gaps; High level capability assessment identifying missing capabilities
o Cloud Operating Model Design- Assessing multiple cloud operating model options by defining Cloud operating model, highlighting Service delivery model, People, Process, Governance, Tools, Reporting and performance, Support
• Practical industry expertise in Financial Services, Retail, Consumer Goods, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Transportation, Hospitality, Automotive/Industrial, Mining and Resources is of interest but experience in equivalent domains is also welcome.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 569,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Accenture Strategy & Consulting:
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities. This is our unique differentiator. To bring this global perspective to our clients, Accenture Strategy's services include those provided by our Capability Network – a distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Our Capability Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/Careers/capability-network
Accenture Capability Network | Accenture in One Word
At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Payment Processing Design Business Process Designer
Business & Technology Integration
SAP Warehouse Management Deployment Specialist
Business & Technology Integration
SAP Integrated Business Planning IBP Business and Integration Architect
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.