Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Consumer Goods & Services, Growth Analytics– Sales and Marketing Senior Manager
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Consumer Goods & Services (CG&S), Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Growth Strategy | Level: Senior Manager | Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon| Years of Exp: 10+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
As a part of the CG&S industry practice, you will work with leading consumer packaged goods clients across the globe, develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives, and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges.
Let’s infuse fresh thinking in the systems and turn new ideas into reality. As a part of the team, you’ll help drive the following:
• Work with leading consumer goods firms to provide end-to-end analytics services for fact-based business decisions and high-performing execution.
• Leverage expertise and relevant skills in the Sales and Marketing function.
• Provide solutions for complex client problems while following the fundamentals of issue-based problem-solving.
• Construct basic components of business case and value analyses such as market share, sales, costs under various heads, and so on.
• Analyze client’s business, market, competitors and make appropriate inferences. Also, interpret data in context of industry and company specific issues.
• Shape the operating model with an understanding of challenges in data maturity in consumer packaged goods companies and help address the same.
• Design and harmonize commercial processes which will be platform agnostic like Salesforce, distributor management, trade promotion management, contract management, omnichannel, pricing, B2B.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Strong project management skills to be able to motivate a team and make them in line with the strategic goals of a project
• Deep skills and experience in digital marketing and e-commerce
• Functional knowledge of digital marketing and campaign management is a must
• Ability to effectively team with others in a large, global organization
• Analytical skills to bring clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills with an aptitude for compelling storytelling
• Ability to communicate actionable insights, trends and measure performance
• Cross cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Read more about us.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
• MBA from Tier 1 and 2 business school
• Minimum 3-6 years of work experience with at least 2-6 years of hands-on experience in the Sales and Marketing function for consumer-packaged goods companies
• Prior experience in planning, analyzing and designing platforms such as TPM, DMS, CRM systems, which are adopted by the commercial or front office organization of a consumer goods firm
• Has worked in the Sales or Marketing team for leading consumer goods companies
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MT - CS&S - Digital Marketing - 06
Posted 1 day ago
CN - CS&S - ACE - SFDC Einstein Analytics - 05
Posted 1 day ago
CN - Strategy - ACE - CS&S - Genesys - 06
Posted 1 day ago