Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Personalized Care Management Processional – Life Sciences and Health Specialist
Join our team in Strategy consulting to find endless opportunities and solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Life Sciences & Health, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Health | Level: Analyst / Consultant | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore| Years of Exp: 2-6 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Accenture Life Sciences practice, our 4000+ practitioners across the globe, help our clients make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives through New Science, novel medical technologies and better collaboration.
Together, let’s deliver more effective, affordable, personalized patient outcomes. In this practice, you’ll help drive our Life Sciences clients’ strategy and business planning efforts, with the following initiatives:
• Deliver management consulting projects for healthcare industry (both payer and provider). Responsibilities may include defining Care Management strategy, care-coordination pathways, patient navigation protocols, clinical process analysis and redesign, digital services for personalized interventions and recommending potential solutions.
• Be a part of the Pursuit teams, participating in aspects of the proposal development process. Support efforts of global sales and market teams to win potential opportunities within the practice.
• Take responsibility within Healthcare industry group, manage and build the practice, track metrics, and so on.
• Develop assets, offerings and methodologies, develop research or white papers, internal tools or materials for use by larger community.
• Acquire skills that have utility across industry groups.
• Draw insights from financial, operational and quantitative analysis and integrate these insights and findings towards hypothesis and come up with overall plan to drive care management strategies.
• Identify Healthcare Payer/Provider company’s key cost and value drivers and explain their priority or influence on business performance.
• Develop strategies and operating models towards enabling care management and clinical process improvement programs. Also, can assess readiness and points of greatest impact.
• Manages proposals and business development efforts and coordinates with other colleagues to create consensus driven deliverables.
• Lead presentations for deliverables or opportunities with the client. Advocates a point of view and orchestrates, addresses difficult questions/ conflicts during presentations.
• Define and execute a transformational change plan aligned with client’s business strategy and context for change. Can engage stakeholders in the change journey and build commitment for change.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Industry expertise with a global top pharmaceutical, medical devices or biotechnology firm
• Passion to independently solve complex problems for the Healthcare industry and the initiative
• Practical skills to create highly visual, concise and well-structured deliverables for presentations to client stakeholders
• Intellectual curiosity in both problem-solving and knowledge acquisition, and an ability to view issues with a fresh perspective
• Good functional and domain knowledge with relevant experience in the same area
• Impeccable team management skills with an ability to engage effectively with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
• Strong writing skills to build point of views on current industry trends
• Strong program management skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude to learn quickly
• Excellent English oral and written skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Read more about us.
• MBA from a Tier-1 B-school or have rich relevant Healthcare Care Management experience (US Payer)
• If not MBA, then a postgraduate degree with clinical experience of working in Care Management programs/Integrated Clinical care with a Healthcare consulting background is also a good fit
• 3-6 years of progressive business and/or consulting experience; at least 2 years of experience in Healthcare Industry (Payer/Provider) is mandatory
• Management consulting and general business consulting experience is a must
• Knowledge of US Health Payer/Provider landscape (commercial or government plans) coupled with experience in Care management programs and co-ordination required
• Extensive understanding of healthcare industry (US preferred) across clinical process improvement, integrated clinical care, care management, care coordination protocol design, digital services for personalized interventions for patient and caregiver, wellness or disease management, payer value chain, workflows, industry challenges/best practices and US health regulatory norms
• Familiarity with assets or tools in business consulting (R&D), such as issue trees, implementation frameworks, diagnosis tools like client questionnaire and analysis, operating model, business process mapping, and so on.
• Preferably worked with R&D functions such as Laboratory functions (R&D and Quality Check labs), clinical operations or development, pharmacovigilance, regulatory, quality management system, in capacity of a management consultant
• Healthcare Industry specific certifications like Association of Healthcare Management and/or relevant clinical certifications will be a plus (not mandatory)
• Should have experience in working around (any 3 at least):
o US Healthcare Payer/Provider
o Clinical Process Redesign
o Acute/Chronic Care Management
o Digital services for personalized interventions for patient and caregiver
o Protocol design and Care Co-ordination pathways
o Wellness program design and program management
o Conceptualize and Design Wellness/ Disease Management Programs
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Capital Markets - 07
CN - Strategy - MC - CMT - Comms - 06
Posted 1 day ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CMT - Comms - 06
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.