Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Health Admin Consulting practitioner
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Life Sciences & Health, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Health Payer/Provider | Level: Manager | Location: Gurgaon/Mumbai/Bangalore| Years of Exp: 7-12 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Accenture Life Sciences and Health practice, our 4000+ practitioners across the globe, help our clients make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives through New Science, novel medical technologies and better collaboration.
Together, let’s deliver more effective, affordable, personalized patient outcomes. In this practice, you’ll help drive our Healthcare clients’ strategy and business planning efforts, with the following initiatives:
• Support small to medium-size teams to deliver management consulting projects for global clients. Help define commercial strategy, strategy implementation, market scoping, customer journeys, go-to-market strategy and process improvement.
• Contribute as a part of pursuit teams, develop proposals and support efforts of the global sales team to win potential opportunities within the practice.
• Build the practice and track metrics. Also, develop assets and methodologies, point-of-view, research or white papers, internal tools or materials for use by larger community.
• Acquire skills that have utility across Health industry groups.
• Draw insights from complex financial and quantitative analysis and integrate these findings across work streams and come up with an overall plan to drive strategy and solution development. Structure and implement forecasting models and identify transformation opportunities.
• Identify company’s key cost and value drivers and explain their priority and influence on business performance.
• Develop strategies and operating models focused on 1 or 2 business units and assess likely competitive responses. Also, assess implementation readiness and points of greatest impact.
• Manage proposals and business development efforts and coordinates with other colleagues to create consensus driven deliverables.
• Execute a transformational change plan aligned with client’s business strategy. Engage stakeholders in the change journey and build commitment for change.
• Demonstrates good sales acumen, apply client knowledge, Accenture sales, opportunity management and contract processes to structure high impact solutions for clients.
• Lead presentations for the entire project with the client. Advocate a point of view and orchestrates, address difficult questions during presentations
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Health Industry expertise with understanding of US healthcare ecosystem on how health insurance is offered, administered, serviced, and managed in different categories
• End-to-end understanding of payer and/or provider functional value chain components
• Proven team handling skills with an ability to engage effectively with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to solve complex business problems and deliver client delight
• Strong writing skills to build point of views on current industry trends
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude to learn quickly
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Read more about us.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
• MBA from Tier-1 B-Schools
• Or a postgraduate degree with rich experience of working US healthcare consulting domain and/or payer claims management process will be a good fit as well
• 3-8 years of experience
• End-to-end understanding of payer and/or provider functional value chain components with focus on cost reduction or transformation engagements
• Prior experience of working with US healthcare companies preferable or must have worked across engagements with US healthcare clients
• Should have project experience in working around (any 3-5):
o Claims Adjudication & Reimbursement
o Member Enrollment
o Benefits Administration
o Utilization Management
o Claims Audit & Reporting
o Medicare Part C, Part D Knowledge
o Payments & Billing
o Products / Platforms – Facets, QNXT, HealthEdge, RxClaims
o Provider contracting & network management
o Regulatory Compliance – STARS, HEDIS measures
o Member /Provider Communication
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Automotive - Japan Bilingual - 09
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - Digital Finance Transformation - DFEOM - 11
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - Digital Finance Transformation - DFEOM - 11
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.