Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Business Operations Data Integration - The Data Integration (DI) practice is part of Business Operations under Corporate Functions and is engaged in an ongoing program to support Markets and Services. DI team member is part of the team that provides operations support to Markets and Services leadership. He/she will be responsible for delivering data driven analytics to Business Operations leadership.
SUMMARY High level overview
The Analytics & Modeling Associate Manager will be responsible to deliver analytics to one of the Markets/ Services. S/he will propose and execute a cost-effective way to deliver that support through a combination of state-of-the-art business intelligence tools/ technologies and a team of highly motivated individuals.
The key responsibility would involve driving business analytics, writing impactful business insights, project planning, tracking the deliverables, escalation of issues on time to the right stakeholders, identifying risks upfront and highlighting to leads with proposed solutions. The projects may be small/big and may be in different locations.
The person is required to focus on stakeholder engagement, production management, team development, work management, quality reviews and ensuring progress around the deliverables while coordinating with respective parties.
ACCOUNTABILITIES Answerable/Liable for success
Business operations support to Markets/ Services including
• Data Integration to produce analytics across multiple dimensions of business - Finance, Sales, Talent, Quality, Delivery, external competition and others as needed by the Market/ Service leadership
• Business insights generation & leadership review materials
• Planning & forecast
• Reporting & Analytics
• Project Management – requirement gathering, project delivery, track actions, issues and challenges
• People Management
• Act as a business partner to Market/ Service Leads, by providing data-driven insights using various analytics and data visualization tools and help run strategic market development initiatives
• Manage reviews of business results with stakeholders, track challenges and next steps
• Provide analysis for programs jointly as needed that include pipeline improvement, win/loss, account planning, profitability improvement analysis, chargeability analysis
• Provide operations support and reporting to leadership to help them run their portfolios, understand key performance metrics and drive performance improvements
• Enable leadership with required analytics and actionable insights such as budgeting and forecasting for Sales, Revenue, and Headcount planning in close collaboration with Finance and HR teams, identify and investigate deviations and help develop remediation actions
• Leverage Accenture tools to provide better business insights and help leadership to analyze performance outcome
• Act as a key contact for all metrics & analytics related matters with a specific focus in supporting business operations reporting and management needs
• Responsible for coordinating/ preparing dashboards and presentations for regular business reviews
• Proactive in anticipating the business needs of the business leader and taking actions to support the need
RESPONSIBILITIES Tasks, functions, deliverables Performed
• Strategic leadership
o SME on business reporting, analytics and data
o Combine strong understanding of Accenture products with business acumen so as to produce insightful analysis
o Identify areas of innovation in business analysis and remain state of the art in using latest analytical tools and visualization techniques/ methods to provide insights to business
o Gain knowledge of Accenture’s business and proactively integrate changes into projects
• Stakeholder engagement
o Understand the operational requirements of the leadership
o Identify and manage issues and crisis proactively
o Quick thinker and able to propose solutions
o Partnering with stakeholders to provide data driven business advice
o Manage conflicting stakeholder priorities
o Drive change by working with various levels of stakeholders across geographies
• Production management
o Hands on production of analysis, scorecards, and other deliverables
o Oversee and ensure work to completion
o Responsible for data accuracy, timeliness, and overall work set up and execute QA process and peer reviews.
• Team development and work management
o Innovate and deliver additional value to the leadership through efficient, quality service and continuous improvement
o Able to serve multiple requests, prioritize according to business stakeholder needs and requirements
o Accountable for data accuracy, timeliness and overall quality of the work product
o Act as a point of escalation for overall delivery
o Ensure business continuity and pro-active management of delivery risks
o Act as backup as and when needed for the team members
o Build and maintain a positive team environment
o Coach, mentor and guide team members
• Any graduate degree (or equivalent) required, full time MBA from tier I or tier II preferred
• 8-12 years of post-education experience
• Strong knowledge of advanced Excel, and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of SSRS, VBA and data visualization tools like Power BI/ Tableau will be highly preferred.
• Experience in Data sciences/ predictive analytics with reputed organization is desirable
• Knowledge of Power Apps is preferred
TOP REQUIRED BEHAVIORS AND SKILLS
• Strong experience in analytics, program/ project management, people management and business operations
• Strong business insights writing skills
• Strong understanding of dashboards and scorecards for leadership review
• Thorough knowledge and expertise of program and operations management
• Analytical skills: detects, analyzes and solves work problems
• Deliver end-to-end deep data analytics and actionable strategic insights
• Strong multi-tasking skills
• Ability to function as a team player and maintain a good working relationship
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Good at working in an ambiguous environment and applying structured problem-solving skills
• Good at managing a network of senior stakeholders and driving change through influencing skills
• Effective presentation skills
• Leadership and strategic thinking skills
• Strong project management skills
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world's leading companies and governments, now's the time to join the world's largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Manager-Technology for Operations
Analytics and Insights
Team Lead/Consultant-Supply Chain Analytics
Analytics and Insights
Team Lead/Consultant-Supply Chain Analytics
Analytics and Insights
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.