Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Small and Medium-sized Business Growth Strategist
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Software and Platform, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Small and Medium-sized Business (SMB) Growth Strategy | Level: Manager | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 7-10 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice- A Brief Sketch:
The Software and Platform team works with leading global social and e-commerce organizations on their processes and capabilities to build a robust social commerce ecosystem. As a part of the Software & Platforms practice, you will help power a platform future that outmaneuvers uncertainty, drives scale and delivers growth.
Let’s infuse fresh thinking in the systems and turn new ideas into reality. As a part of the Capability Network team, you’ll help drive the following:
• Lead and support varied SMB adoption projects for enterprise clients such as Google, Facebook, Amazon and Microsoft.
• Engage with leading SMBs, mainly in Asia/ India to help them address their challenges and find solutions.
• Develop strategies, help drive revenue and customer success.
• Envision innovative ideas, adopt new approaches and take them to fruition.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Granular understanding of Cloud adoption by SMBs or B2B players
• In-depth knowledge of solution custom enterprise application for businesses to grow sustainably
• Market understanding of enterprise apps by sector
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment where continuous innovation is desired
• Ability to effectively team with others in a large, global organization
• Analytical skills to bring clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cross cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
Read more about us.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
• MBA from Tier-I business school
• Experience on customer onboarding, cost of acquisition management and inside sales process knowledge for B2B customers
• Consulting or implementation experience with a B2B start-up or SMB and helping them accelerate their go-to market
• Knowledge of SMB business needs from services point of view such as cloud services, digital advertisement services, marketplace services
• Knowledge of SMBs business models with knowledge about how they operate, grow and drive growth
• Certifications or experience on Google Ad sense, digital marketing or social commerce will be an advantage
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - CS&S - MT - Salesforce Marketing Cloud - 06
CN - Strategy - MC - Industry X - Product and Platforms Engineering - 06
CN - CS&S - C&S - Digital Commerce - 06
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.