Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Digital Commerce Analyst - Consumer Goods & Services
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Consumer Goods & Services (CG&S), Industry Consulting, Capability Network
Areas of Work: End-to-End Consumer Experience
Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore
Years of Exp: 2-4 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
As a part of the CG&S industry practice, you will work with leading Consumer Packaged Goods clients across the globe, develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives, and integrate solutions to address evolving business challenges.
As a part of the Capability Network team, you’ll help drive the following:
• Address complex business challenges by breaking down unstructured problem into structured modules and find solutions by following the fundamentals of issue-based problem solving.
• Own and deliver components of business case and value analyses such as market share, sales, costs under various heads et al.
• Perform research and analysis of client’s business, market, competitors and make appropriate inferences. Interpret data in context of industry and company specific issues
• Build deep understanding of e-commerce strategy across business units including product, pricing, promotion, digital marketing and supply chain across ecommerce platform/s
• Support the digital analytics and commerce journey for clients, develop operating frameworks and manage digital transformation programs
• Manage product/platform-based implementation in a functional capacity (gathering user and functional requirements during design, working with development teams during implementation and supporting test cycles)
• Identify KPIs from data and own design and build of ongoing performance metrics, reports, analysis, dashboards to drive business decisions
• Liaison with client stakeholders and development teams to drive execution as well as manage overall project delivery and track timely completion of deliverables
• Identify, analyse, and communicate trends from large data sets to discover new and actionable insights
• Recommend insightful actions on improving search performance (on platform/off platform), supply chain efficiency, optimizing marketing spend and business profitability
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Strong project management skills to independently own and drive components of a project
• Drive execution by managing project delivery and timely creation of deliverables in a workstream
• Functional knowledge of ecommerce marketplaces and/or D2C is a must
• Ability to effectively work with heterogenous teams in a large, global organization
• Analytical skills to bring clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills with an aptitude for compelling storytelling
Read more about us.
• MBA from Tier-1 or 2 business school
• A minimum of 2 years of industry (MNC companies) and/or consulting experience
• Experience in consumer goods industry is preferable, with proven success in areas such as e-commerce or brand/ category marketing
• Understanding of the Marketing function in a Consumer Goods Industry context
• Prior experience in developing assets and methodologies, viewpoints, research or white papers and marketing collaterals that support business objectives
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - T&O - Instructional Design -11
Posted 2 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - Digital Finance Transformation - Tax - 11
Posted 3 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - CFO Value Strategies - EVT - 11
Posted 3 days ago