Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
SUMMARY High level overview
The Analytics and Modeling Senior Analyst/ Analyst will be responsible to deliver analytics to one of the Markets/ Services. Whether you're measuring sales performance, analyzing trends, data mining, or optimizing SQL queries, the Senior Analyst/ Analyst will be working with the cutting-edge technology and big datasets. Working in the Business Operations Data Integration team is a premier opportunity to develop a career in Business Analytics.
At their core, Business Operations Senior Analysts/ Analysts are required to be strong in quantitative analysis, enjoy coding but also want to balance that with their interest in business. The role requires them to think critically to tackle complex challenges, thrive in a fast-paced environment and seeking a high-growth opportunity where they will have an immediate impact on day one.
ACCOUNTABILITIES Answerable/Liable for success
Business operations support to Services/ Markets including
• Data Integration to produce analytics across multiple dimensions of business - Finance, Sales, Talent, Quality, Delivery, external competition and others as needed by the Market/ Service leadership
• Data Visualization
• Reporting & Analytics
• Driving adoption of Standard Accenture tools
• Agile working – on demand change request, real time support for ad hoc reporting requests
RESPONSIBILITIES Tasks, functions, deliverables Performed
• Act as a business partner to provide analytics, management operations support and reporting to Market/ Service Leads to help them run their portfolios, understand key performance metrics and drive performance improvements
• Provide analysis for programs jointly as needed that include pipeline improvement, win/loss, account planning, profitability improvement analysis, chargeability analysis
• Use latest analytics and data visualization tools such as Power BI, for effective data representation to provide insights to business
• Identify process improvement opportunities to develop effective business solutions
• Develop process documentation, communications, and reports required to support leadership
• Foster relationships and partner with internal teams, and external business functions to deliver business results
• Work with different stakeholders to gain input needed to drive key business discussions /outcomes
• Build functional and technical skills foundation
• Participate and contribute to regular team discussions and process improvement initiatives
• Take responsibility for personal skill development and career management
• Any graduate degree (or equivalent) required, full time MBA preferred
• 4 – 6 years of post-education experience, with at least 4-5 years of relevant experience
• Strong knowledge of advanced Excel, PowerPoint and at least one of the data visualization tools such as Power BI
• Strong Knowledge of SQL, SSRS, Access, VBA will be highly preferred
TOP REQUIRED BEHAVIORS AND SKILLS
• Preferably handled projects in the areas of data visualization and analytics
• Good understanding of dashboards and scorecards for leadership review
• Preferably an expert on MS Excel & Macros and with prior experience or hands on in either one or more of the following - SFDC, SQL Server, Sales Analytics, SAP BI or any other Business intelligence platforms
• Ability to multitask to meet deadlines and quality expectations
• Analytical/problem solving skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail; prioritizes and plans work activities
• Good communication in English (written and oral) and interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with international stakeholders
• Experience in handling global clients preferred
• Willing to go the extra mile for the team when required
• Ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance
• Willingness to learn and deliver with a positive attitude
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world's leading companies and governments, now's the time to join the world's largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.