Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Responsible for S&C Strategy Supervised Revenue (leading the work sold) at Client level, focused on setting the stage for growth, innovation and competitiveness through a practical integrated approach in a variety of industry settings; including Industry-specific strategy consulting, strategy consulting for distinct capabilities and digital strategy. Work across a highly matrixed environment to solve our clients' most pressing challenges at the intersection of business, technology and function. The job interfaces primarily with general management clients and incorporates Market Unit level scope and responsibilities. This job requires a deep understanding of our clients' industry landscape and an awareness of global, economic, technology and social trends and a continued focus on capability growth in a functional and industry specialization, as well as contribution to the overall health of the Strategy practice and future leaders. MANAGEMENT LEVEL DESCRIPTORS Complexity and Risk: •Complexity of client / market needs - e.g. (geographic, language, culture, infrastructure, client relationship, market maturity etc: Limited - typically single Country. •Scope: Specialist are - single tower, single function. •Consequences for Accenture’s people, finances, reputation and operation in the event of failure: Moderate to Low. •Risk: Identifies risk exposure and recommends mitigation controls. Sustainable Business Performance: •Sustainability: Has accountability for and track record of successful business results. Influence and Relationships: •Pursues and cultivates business relationships and alliances: Senior/middle management levels. Strategic Perspective: •Role: Growing understanding of the business strategy to be able to act as an advocate and influencer of others. •Value creation: Shares ideas relating to strategic opportunities and issues. | Managing Director
• Apply strategy development, architecting value and operating model architecture skills •Perform analysis to gain insights; use insights to determine what the client needs to change and how to get there; diagnose the issue and plan the transformation •Drive a rigorous and structured approach to identifying and solving business problems that lead to strategic insights •Lead value analysis to generate business insights and identify value creation opportunities for clients and Accenture
• Create and Implement Innovative Solutions •Understand current and future client needs in the context of market dynamics, and apply insights to recommend short and/or long term value creation for the client at the C-suite level that has the appropriate level of impact •Understand the breadth of what we sell so that we are bringing the best of Accenture to the C suite client levels •Help design and deliver plans for selling established, more transactional solutions to address client needs •Renowned for their deep experience helping businesses maximize the use, impact and foundational value of technology as a lever in business strategy. •Display a proven effectiveness in applying frameworks and structure to “ill structured” problems and issues and making the bold decisions needed to address the client's priority C-Suite issues to ultimately bring the best of Accenture to the client.
• Develop Client Relationships •Find and create business opportunities within a client or group of clients of medium size •Foster a culture of Entrepreneurship
• Engage and Develop High Performing Leaders •Act as a people and client leader developing Leaders beneath you, peers, clients and colleagues
• Grow the Business •Pursue and cultivate trusted advisor relationships at the C-suite level within the client organization(s) to drive client value •Maintain optimum pricing and profitability
• Partner with our clients to make bold decisions on priority C-Suite issues •Lead the creation of well-articulated thought leadership assets that present innovative and action-oriented information, insight, knowledge, guidance and recommendations on a specific market-relevant strategy topic •Shape and lead innovative and pragmatic programs that translate results from business diagnosis and planning into transformation solutions •Identify/prioritize account-level value creation opportunities based on assessment activities and an understanding of high- level visions, performance gaps, and needs
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
ACN - Applied Intelligence - Data & Insights - 07
Posted 7 days ago
ACN - Applied Intelligence-Data & Insights - 06
Posted 7 days ago
ACN - Applied Intelligence - Data & Insights - Supply Chain - 07
Posted 7 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.