Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
CAPABILITY NETWORK CAREERS
Job Title: SCM Fulfillment
Job Summary: (upto 750 characters)
• 2-6 Years of Experience
• Preferably one/two projects in Primary Logistics (Strategic Transportation Sourcing, Truck Loadability Improvement, Truck-Mix Analysis etc.), Secondary Logistics / Distribution (Transportation Sourcing, Efficient contracting, Cost-to-Serve Analysis etc.), Warehousing (C&FA Operations, Layout design, Efficient contracting etc.), Ocean & Air Freight, Network Optimization
Exposure to Tools (if any) –Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru, iLOG, SCS, SAP (TM, eWM, LE), Blue Yonder (TMS, Luminate) is a plus
• The SCM team focuses on helping clients with Integrated Supply Chain Planning & Fulfillment Strategy to improve key performance metrics. SCM practice is responsible for developing and implementing strategies, best practice methodologies, enabling technology solutions, and change management programs to help manage Supply Chain Planning and Fulfillment function more effectively and efficiently.
• SCM professionals within Accenture's Supply Chain & Operations business domain focus on delivering comprehensive business solutions across various industries adding significant value and delivering benefits with an emphasis on the positive impact on the organization's bottom-line.
• Work independently in client facing situations as well as part of larger project teams in the design, development and implementation of new and improved business processes and enabling technology in Supply Chain related projects.
• Demonstrate understanding of processes and best practices to help an organization improve outcomes.
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for making client proposals and setting up project objectives for the prospective projects
• Deliver expertise for the implementation and continuous improvement of Logistics strategy, organization, network, processes, operations, and technology. Typical Fulfillment and Logistics projects include:
o Strategy: Supply Chain strategy, Logistics and Supply Chain assessment, fulfillment model, customer service policy
o Organization: functional (re)structure, role sort, job description, job competency
o Network: infrastructure design, inventory policy
o Process: standard operation procedures, KPI setup, benchmarking
o Operation: transportation planning, route planning, warehouse layout design, equipment and automations, 3PL service evaluation, logistics trainings
o Technology: ERP, TMS, WMS, YMS system implementation and business process management
o Digital: Digital Strategy in Logistics and Warehousing, Logistics assessment for Digital adoption
• Deliver cost saving initiatives including productivity and utilization of logistics resources and facilities covering transportation, warehousing and customer delivery to meet project deliverables
• Setup and evaluate logistics performance measurement KPIs and benchmarking process. Periodical interviews with the client for measurements/KPIs presentation
• Leverage best practices and existing operation standards to create client-specific business solutions for Logistics and Supply Chain improvements
• Conceptualize, design and build re-usable components around the Logistics practices to help accelerate the development of Capability Network.
The Capability Network is a global, distributed strategy and management consulting organization that drives value for our clients and creates competitive advantage for Accenture, through the use of its extensive capabilities, global reach and flexibility, and cost advantage.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) under Capability Network drives initiatives aimed at improving the efficiency of supply chain operations with focus on Planning and Fulfilment. With deep expertise in the domains of Demand, Supply, Inventory and Operations planning we ensure that the complete supply chain is tuned to operate as per plan. We have added value to our clients in the domain of sustainable supply chain with elements like green sourcing and improving resource efficiency.
Various service offerings by the SCM teams are as follows
• Forecasting and Demand Planning
• Supply Planning and Analytics
• Inventory Planning and Optimization
• Sales and Operations Planning
• Network Design
• Fulfillment Transformation
• Transport Management
• Logistics Procurement & Analytics
The Core Capabilities of SCM Practice combines the broad focus of Operational Strategy with the deep expertise in both the planning and fulfilment domains of the supply chain.
• MBA / Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, or Supply Chain Management
• Engineering Degree
Knowledge and skill requirements:
• Supply chain, Logistics (Primary and Secondary), Distribution, Warehousing
• Process knowledge and documentation skills
• Strong communication skills. Can lead conversations with client
• Strong command of MS Office Portfolio
• Strong Problem solving and analytical skills
Additional information: Target industry /Sector : FMCG, Retail, Consumer Products, Oil & Gas, Pharma
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.