Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
1. Project information security (IS) assessments are our bread and butter. As an IS professional, your first step into the big bad world of risk assessments will involve conducting IS assessments for technology delivery projects across India advanced technology centers. You will check if the project is meeting Accenture standard and the client’s security requirements.
The risks that you identify are super important to keep Accenture and our client’s data safe, it will ensure that Accenture is compliant with what was agreed in the client contracts, your reports will provide leadership with information based on which they can take those big decisions on important IS stuff.
2. We are super proud of the fact that Accenture is the biggest company of its size that is globally ISO27001 certified (the academy awards equivalent for IS standards) and the LSS team is responsible for maintaining this hallowed certificate. 3rd party auditors descend on us every year to make sure that we are still worthy of the certificate, so we’ve got to be on our toes always and keep everything shipshape. As part of this you will be carrying out a bunch of activities such as
a. Making sure (via assessments) that the nice folks at support functions such as Workplace, HR, IT, Finance, Legal, Procurement etc. are compliant with ISO27001 security requirements.
b. Working with various data and asset owners to ensure that they are doing what they are supposed to, to safeguard assets and data under their care.
c. ATCI wide risk assessments to report any risks that can mess up Accenture business goals and then monitoring these risks to make sure that they’re fixed.
d. You will get opportunities to think out-of-the-box box and innovate to get all of our Accenture folk in India as IS literate as possible. In the past we’ve done super fun stuff such as plays, live bay sessions, give infosec gyan during new joiner orientation sessions, contribute to designing screensavers and posters etc – the sky is the limit!
3. We also need to stay compliant to certain other regulatory requirements and those have their scheduled assessments and activities too.
4. Remember point 1? where we spoke about checking if the project teams are doing the right stuff? Well, quite often their clients decide to pay a visit to audit if everything is in order here or decide if they want to give us more business. This is the high adrenalin stuff where we as the LSS team represent Accenture information security and support the delivery folk to face the client auditors.
You will report to operations Lead and will be given a small team to lead and interface with multiple external stakeholders including and not limited to delivery leads, corporate function POCs, client and 3rd party auditors etc.
1. You need to have a genuine interest in the information security domain and have the spunk and drive to make a positive difference in the organization – on ground.
2. Should have excellent auditing skills and understating of Information security risks framework. Should be able to review assessment findings and observations clearly.
3. We work as a team and therefore you need to be a high performer who gets on well with others, collaborates well and be a good team player. No room here for a lone wolf. Keep in mind that our role involves interfacing with multiple business stakeholders therefore you need to be able to get along well with these senior leaders too.
4. You need to have a great leadership skill and exceptional people developer, should be able to drive a team independently and constantly coach, mentor and develop the team to meet business requirements.
5. Goes without saying that good communication skills both written and spoken are quintessential to doing well as this job.
6. You should have the ability to learn, adapt and evolve quickly to stay relevant in this field and the learning never really ends.
7. We expect you to have at least a working hands-on knowledge of MS office suite tools like Word/Excel/Power-point – rest of the tools you learn on-the-job. If you have a background in project management or technical IT skills such as networking, telecom, security tools etc. you will be at an advantage.
8. Though currently we are working remotely, flexibility to travel both within your designated city as well as inter-city is important for you to be able to conduct assessments and other IS activities on ground.
9. Last but not the least, a curious bent of mind and hunger / passion to learn is a great attribute we need from our IS soldiers. As they say, half knowledge is always dangerous, so we always welcome folks who don’t stop learning.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world's leading companies and governments, now's the time to join the world's largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.