Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture Applied Intelligence practice help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways.? Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships. From strategy to execution, Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling - to outperform the competition
As part of our Analytics practice, you will join a worldwide network of over 20,000 smart and driven colleagues experienced in leading AI/ML/Statistical tools, methods and applications. From data to analytics and insights to actions, our forward-thinking consultants provide analytically-informed, issue-based insights at scale to help our clients improve outcomes and achieve high performance.
Associate Manager- Automation Testing
An Associate Manager in ‘Applied intelligence is responsible for developing automated testing strategies and implementing them in industry standard testing frameworks. The Software Test Engineer provides testing automated testing expertise and oversight and also plays a role in providing advice and guidance and monitoring emerging technologies. This candidate will be pair programming with cloud native developer for code quality assurance
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Contribute to short term and long-term strategy for Test Automation
• Participate in the definition, selection, and extension of the test automation architecture frameworks
• Provide training and mentoring; should be hands on in at least one functional area.
• Good understanding of modern testing theory including test pyramid (distribution of manual and automated testing), test driven design (TDD), behavior driven design (BDD)
• Develop and maintain efficient quality assurance tests according to required policies and procedures
• Assist to perform compatibility tests for all component tests and design all user cases as per user requirement.
• Perform vulnerability testing and test for sensitive data being protected
• Design comprehensive test cases for the assigned software programs and participate in development of test standards
• Help prioritize what should and shouldn’t be automated
• Collaborate in Automation Best Practice Forums with Automation Practitioners
• Research and recommend tools, approaches
• Review automation progress by team
• Should be able to handle medium complexity problems independently and seek guidance for more complex problems
• Be able to understand technical solution architecture, identify areas requiring more testing. Influence developers on test scenarios
• Estimate, organize the work for the assigned module and follow through
• Experience with latest Accelerated computing and Deep Learning software and hardware platforms, and partnering with our team of developers, and customers you will craft improved workflows and develop new, leading differentiated solutions.
• Be sensitive to development schedule and help management plan the right milestones on testing
• Bachelor/master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
• Strong Data base skills
• Hands on experience in UNIX, Linux commands
• Good Knowledge on Data warehousing concepts is a plus
• Agile experience is preferred
• Experience with different types of automation scenarios (ETL, pipeline management, report generation etc.)
• Experience on Hadoop technologies is a plus
• Expertise in SQL / Hive querying skills and data analysis is mandatory
• Experience in Bigdata/Hadoop testing
• Expertise in at least one programming language Java / Python is mandatory
• Able to Load and transform large sets of semi/structured/unstructured data
• Design test scenarios, establish plans and execute
• Experience with data driven frameworks
• Experience with Python/big data automation framework (Like Robo framework)
• Web application testing with Selenium is a plus
• Strong problem soling skills
• Good team player
• Attention to details
• Good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.