Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture Applied Intelligence practice help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships. From strategy to execution, Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling - to outperform the competition
As part of our Analytics practice, you will join a worldwide network of over 20,000 smart and driven colleagues experienced in leading AI/ML/Statistical tools, methods and applications. From data to analytics and insights to actions, our forward-thinking consultants provide analytically-informed, issue-based insights at scale to help our clients improve outcomes and achieve high performance.
Senior Analyst in Applied Intelligence
A Senior Analyst in ‘Applied intelligence –understands the importance of sound analytical decision-making, relationship of tasks to the overall project, and executes projects in the context of a business performance improvement initiative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, analyze and develop ML models to solve various business problems in retail, consumer goods, manufacturing, or other domains
• Create production ready code by following coding standards, code generalization and best development practices. Imbibe the culture of code discipline in the team
• Convert business requirements into analytical specifications
• Play a senior role in the project. Mentor and review work of junior colleagues in the project
• Take ownership of intermediate results and final output and work towards quality and timeliness in delivery
• Work with project lead to create client and internal presentations
• B Tech/M Tech from reputed engineering colleges
• Masters/M Tech in Computer Science
• Master degree in Statistics/Econometrics/ Economics from reputed institute
• M.Phil/Ph.D in Statistics/Econometrics or related field.
• 3-4 years of experience in Machine Learning (ML) techniques like Decision Trees, Gradient Boosting, Random Forest
o Expertise in data modeling developed through client projects
o Extensive use of data-driven techniques including exploratory data analysis and data pre-processing to solve business problems
• Proficient in using Python programming for data manipulation, data visualization, and machine learning models with good hands-on experience in using libraries like Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and Scikit-learn
• Proficiency in SQL for data preparation, manipulation, and descriptive analysis
• Good understanding of statistical tests and distribution
• Experience in writing modular code using Python programming with hands-on experience in using version control tools like Git
• Proficient in data handling suites PYTHON, Spark, SQL
• Good to have- Exposure to and understanding of cloud platforms like GCP, Azure, AWS
• Good knowledge & working on Visualization tools like Tableau, POWER BI, etc
• Strong problem soling skills
• Good team player
• Attention to details
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.