Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Accenture Strategy and Consulting
Accenture Strategy and Consulting helps our clients envision and execute change at speed and scale. We co-create and co-innovate solutions that help clients better connect with customers, improve resilience, and drive sustainable growth. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. We seek people who recognize and understand the impact that digital and technology have on every industry and every sector and share our passion to shape unique strategies that allow our clients to succeed in this environment.
Capability Network OPT Practice Overview:
The Capability Network is a global, distributed strategy and consulting organization that drives value for our clients and creates competitive advantage for Accenture, through the use of its extensive capabilities, global reach and flexibility, and cost advantage. Operations and Process Transformation is aligned to Capability Network – Supply Chain and Operations division of Accenture. It drives operational excellence, business process excellence and maturity. We in BPM/OPT think of ourselves as the “Guardrails & Change Managers” for Operations Consulting. With complete control on the capabilities and metrics of the processes we can design and deliver the next wave. We strive to ensure that business processes remain agile while having a 360-degree view on the current operations.
We map the complete value chain to identify the process and capability gaps/improvement opportunities and develop a roadmap to enhance the process performance though several targeted interventions like process re-engineering, digital interventions, training and change management. We also help our clients undertake large-scale transformation of their end to end processes including value chain and operating model redesign. Our extensive process repositories help us in bringing to the table industry leading capabilities and metrics that help improve process capability. Our control tower-based process monitoring helps us ensure that the revamped metrics and capabilities are being adhered to.
Various service offerings by the BPM/OPT teams are as follows
• Value Chain Analysis and Operating Model Transformation
• Process Transformation – Assessment, Analysis, Design, and Improvement (Lean Six Sigma)
• Intelligent Automation and Process Deployment
• Process Monitoring
• Capability Development
• Process Governance
These services help our clients improve the productivity of their enterprise processes, while also improving the customer experience.
Accenture OPT Practice has expertise in delivering Process Excellence, Business Process Management, Process Transformation, Change Management, Intelligent Automation projects for over 20+ years working with over 200 clients across the Globe.
The team is comprised of practitioners with deep functional skills in areas of Business Process Re-engineering, process Improvement methodologies (Lean Six Sigma), process automation (Discovery and Value Architecting for RPA, AI and ML Implementations) and process mining.
This is a mid-leadership level role where we are looking for passionate and driven people with an entrepreneurial mindset who have a proven track record in delivering successful outcomes in a fast-paced environment either in a similar-sized professional services firm or a process/automation excellence role in the industry.
Work Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai
o Understand client’s business, priorities and leadership agenda
o Co-create with the client, articulate transformation, and drive innovation agenda for the client
o Lead and shape the right solution to drive client’s “case for change” with the help of different OPT capabilities like process transformation, continuous improvement, automation, process mining
o Establish yourself as a trusted advisor with the client C-suite with an unrelenting focus on “value delivered”
o Build strong networks across different Accenture entities and market units to be able to bring the best of Accenture to the client
• Lead Program Delivery
o Plan, lead and deliver larger process and digital transformation projects and improvement initiatives, leading large cross-functional teams drawn from multiple Accenture entities (team size~10-50)
o Navigate complex stakeholder landscape with client leadership, 3rd parties, competition from other vendors
o Coach team members on OPT’s core skills and activities to deliver successful outcomes for clients
• Grow the business
o Drive sales, revenue, and profitability for the practice
o Upsell and cross-sell OPT capabilities and offerings within existing Accenture accounts
o Help originate deals based on defined commercial pathways; drive innovative deal construct and solutioning to grow business
o Align the right teams or capabilities to enable (sell or deliver) successful transformation/innovation agenda
o Drive independent relationships with clients and Accenture’s client account leadership to demonstrate OPT capabilities
• Develop people
o Mentor and coach the next generation of OPT practitioners and leaders by providing them the right opportunities for them to acquire cutting edge skills in the areas we work and thus, succeed as a group
• Develop Thought Leadership and Assets
o Lead/ Support development of cutting edge points of view/articles that drive Accenture equity in the market
o Design and build assets (including prototypes, proof of concepts) that bring Accenture capabilities to life, help distinguish ourselves and drive additional business
What’s in-store for you?
• Be a part of one of the fastest growing strategy and consulting practices within Accenture while working with a set of marquee clients from the global 2000 companies at the intersection of business and technology
• Participate in shaping the future for our clients while they disrupt traditional business models with the help of leading-edge digital technologies like Intelligent Automation, Applied Intelligence and data science
• Learn and grow continuously: Build new skills, grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional, technical or industry areas of the business with Accenture’s unmatched 24/7 expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
• Innovate: Get access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with the world’s most recognizable companies
• Thrive and advance: Grow your career as far as your ambitions take you
• Truly human: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on your strengths, not stats
Experience & Skills Requirements:
• Master’s degree in Business Management or Operations Management, or Engineering Degree from Premier Institutes
• Minimum 8+ years in a Top tier Consulting firm or in a Process/Operational Excellence role in Banking / Consumer Goods/Life Science/ Pharmaceuticals/ Hi-Tech/ E-Commerce/ Oil & Gas industry
• Demonstrated experience in Consulting and/or leading mid-large sized teams on large scale digital solution implementation programs
• Strong process transformation functional experience and problem-solving skills
• Strong understanding and experience in Process Automation , Process Mining and Process Analytics
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, negotiating and influencing skills
• Ability to think strategically, critically, and creatively
• Entrepreneurial mindset – Bias for action with ability to prioritize, being outcome focused and drive results
• Proven ability to take decision with limited information
• Desire and ability to learn quickly – self-starting, highly motivated, fast-paced
• Strong presentation and client relationship management skills
• Adept at managing multiple, concurrent, and complex projects
• Flexibility to travel
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt/Master Black Belt (Not Mandatory)
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Industry X - Sustainable Plant - 06
Posted 1 day ago
CN - Strategy - MC - Industry X - Sustainable Plant - 07
Posted 1 day ago
CN - Strategy - MC - Industry X - Sustainable Plant - 09
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.