Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About Capability Network:
Part of Strategy & Consulting, the Capability Network is a global distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Approximately 3,600 consultants are part of this rapidly expanding network, providing specialized and strategic industry and functional consulting expertise from key locations around the world. Our Capability Network teams complement Accenture’s in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information, visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Business Process Management (BPM) under Capability Network drives business process excellence and maturity. We in BPM think of ourselves as the “Guardrails & Change Managers” for Operations Consulting. With complete control on the capabilities and metrics of the processes we are able to design and deliver the next wave. We strive to ensure that business processes remain agile while having complete view on the current operations.
We map the complete value chain to identify the process and capability gaps and develop the roadmap to enhance the maturity. Our extensive repositories help us in precise definition of the To-Be state for all areas in operations. We bring to the table industry leading capabilities and metrics that help improve process capability. Our control tower based process monitoring helps us ensure that the revamped metrics and capabilities are being adhered to.
Various service offerings by the BPM teams are as follows
• Target and Define Value
• Define the Change
• Manage Process Capability
• Intelligent Business Operations
The Core Capabilities of BPM Practice combines the broad focus of Operational Strategy with the deep process and change management skills which help with design and delivery of to-be processes.
Accenture BPM Practice has expertise in delivering Process Excellence, Business Process Management, Process Transformation, Change Management, Intelligent Automation projects for over 20+ years working with over 200 clients across the Globe.
Accenture BPM Practice has industry expertise and methodology skills for broader transformation program implementations with more than 50 resources.
The Business Process Management functional team is aligned to the Capability Network – Supply Chain and Operations division of Accenture. The team provides transformation services across three key offerings: Process Management, Process transformation and Process Automation. These services help our clients improve the productivity of their enterprise processes, while also improving the customer experience.
The team is comprised of individuals who have an in-depth understanding of Business Process Re-engineering, Process Improvement methodologies, Process Automation (Discovery and Value Architecting for RPA, AI and ML Implementations) and Process mining.
We are looking for passionate and driven individuals who can play the role of process architect or a functional architect to identify process improvement opportunities on the back of large transformation programs and to drive them to completion by working closely with the client teams and the technology teams.
Candidates need to have:
• A good understanding of Business process Re-engineering and Technology enabled large business transformations
• Experience of being the Process architect to lead Process discovery and whiteboarding sessions with senior business stakeholders
• Understanding of Six Sigma, Lean, TPM or any other process improvement methodologies and how they support a broad BPM journey at a client
• Knowledge of how automation tools can help improve business processes
• Deep knowledge of best practices and maturity modelling within the backoffice operations
• Ability to create Business cases to support large business transformation programs
and Responsibilities: • Diagnosis of the client’s current BPML capabilities and BPML maturity - including strategy organization processes and technology
• Develop and establish BPML governance processes and organizations
• Develop business process frameworks and strategies to support the clients strategic BPML efforts
• Leverage best practices and existing business process repositories and standards (e.g. Accenture's industry-specific High-Performance Process Excellence models, SCOR, SAP's Business Process Repository, etc.) to create client-specific business process repositories for business process improvement and implementation initiatives
• Identify improvement opportunities, create business cases and build transformation roadmap introducing digital enablers (including automation) to drive efficiency improvements and better customer experience
• Experience in delivering Process discovery or improvement projects using Process Mining tools would be a plus
• Proven comfort and an intellectual curiosity for working with digital design, prototyping and large cross-divisional transformations, pulling in relevant team members to address identified – and sometimes undiscovered – client needs
• Strong communication skills, especially around breaking down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of clients and colleagues, at all levels
• Knowledge of industry trends, development and availability of new technologies and tools
• Develop business requirements for the implementation of technology solution for the client
• The candidate must have strong business & data analytics skills and possess excellent communication & client presentation skills
Qualifications: • Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
• MBA (preferred, not mandatory)
Experience: • 5+ years of experience in any BPML tools (ARIS, Casewise, Provision, Adonis, iGrafx etc...)
• 5+ years of recent management consulting/project experience, in areas such as: Business Process Modeling strategy, process analysis and requirements gathering, process assessment for business readiness, process management or data management business process design and modeling, business process improvement, BPML tool deployment, etc.
• Demonstrable knowledge of business process improvement (e.g., lean management, agile methodologies, etc.)
• Experience with automation solutions will be a plus
Key Competencies and Skills: • Understanding of Six Sigma, Lean, TPM or any other process improvement methodologies and how they support a broad BPM journey at a client
• Deep knowledge of best practices and maturity modelling within the back-office operations
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Industry X - Digital Engineering and R&D - 07
Posted 1 day ago
CN - Strategy - MC - FS - Banking - 9
Posted 1 day ago
CN - Strategy - MC - Industry X - Digital Engineering and R&D - 09
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.