Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations with more than 411,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives
The company generated net revenues of US$.32.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2016. You can visit us at http://www.accenture.com.
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,800 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Capability Network Videos:
Video title External link
Accenture Capability Network https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-92pvOH1d_k
Accenture Capability Network Operations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWY2QjdeDM&feature=youtu.be
Accenture in One Word https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Fo8uNWZ-0
MBA Careers: What makes Accenture different https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bg4u5Sczm8
The Capability Network is a global, distributed strategy and management consulting organization that drives value for our clients and creates competitive advantage for Accenture, through the use of its extensive capabilities, global reach and flexibility, and cost advantage.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) under Capability Network drives initiatives aimed at improving the efficiency of supply chain operations with focus on Planning and Fulfilment. With deep expertise in the domains of Demand, Supply, Inventory and Operations planning we ensure that the complete supply chain is tuned to operate as per plan. We have added value to our clients in the domain of sustainable supply chain with elements like green sourcing and improving resource efficiency.
The Planning team with SCM champions the aspects of supply chain planning across demand and supply planning functions. Statistical forecasting/demand planning, replenishment, production planning/scheduling, material planning, inventory management and S&OP are some of the areas where the team excels.
Various service offerings by the SCM teams are as follows
• Demand Planning and Analytics
• Supply Planning and Analytics
• Inventory Planning and Optimization
• Sales and Operations Planning
• Network Design
• Fulfillment Transformation
• Transport Management
• Logistics Procurement & Analytics
The Core Capabilities of SCM Practice combines the broad focus of Operational Strategy with the deep expertise in both the planning and fulfilment domains of the supply chain.
And Responsibilities: • The SCM team focuses on helping clients with Integrated Supply Chain Planning & Fulfillment Strategy to improve key performance metrics. SCM practice is responsible for developing and implementing strategies, best practice methodologies, enabling technology solutions, and change management programs to help manage Supply Chain Planning and Fulfillment function more effectively and efficiently.
• SCM professionals within Accenture's Supply Chain & Operations business domain focus on delivering comprehensive business solutions across various industries adding significant value and delivering benefits with an emphasis on the positive impact on the organization's bottom-line.
• Work independently in client facing situations as well as part of larger project teams in the design, development and implementation of new and improved business processes and enabling technology in Logistics and Supply Chain related projects.
• Demonstrate understanding of processes and best practices to help an organization improve outcomes.
• Deliver expertise for the implementation and continuous improvement of strategy, process, operations, and technology. Typical planning projects include:
o Strategy: Supply Chain strategy, segmentation and design of customized supply chain models suiting the client business needs
o Organization: functional (re)structure, role sort, job description, job competency
o Models: Build models like forecasting model, Rough Cut Capacity Planning model, Replenishment model etc.
o Process: standard operation procedures, KPI setup, benchmarking
o Operation: Demand planning, production planning, material planning, capacity planning and S&OP
o Digital: Digital Strategy in demand planning, forecasting, supply planning
• Setup and evaluate planning performance measurement KPIs and benchmarking process. Periodical interviews with the client for measurements/KPIs presentation
• Leverage best practices and existing operation standards to create client-specific business solutions for Logistics and Supply Chain improvements
• Conceptualize, design and build re-usable components around the practices to help accelerate the development of Capability Network.
• Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%.
Qualifications: • MBA / Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, or Supply Chain Management
• Engineering Degree
Experience: • 1-6 Years of Experience
• Preferably one/two projects in Demand Planning, Supply Planning, S&OP, Demand Supply Balancing, Production Planning / Scheduling, Inventory Optimization/ Leading the supply planning function (demand planner/ supply planner) in an organization
• Process knowledge of SC Planning/ Optimization
Key Competencies and Skills: • Understanding of Supply Chain Planning Processes/ Enablers
• Process mapping and documentation skills
• Strong communication skills. Can lead conversations with client stakeholders
• Strong command of MS Office Portfolio
• Strong Problem solving and analytical skills
• Deep understanding of supply chain levers on business outcome metrics
Additional Information: Target industry /Sector : FMCG, Retail, Consumer Products, Pharma, Oil & Gas
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Industry X - Digital Engineering and R&D - 07
Posted 2 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - FS - Banking - 9
Posted 2 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - Industry X - Digital Engineering and R&D - 09
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.