Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Products Analytics –Life Sciences Practice
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
The Products Lifesciences Analytics team comprises professionals with diverse experience and backgrounds including statistics, engineering, economics and other quantitative disciplines. Employees are encouraged and expected to build their expertise as data scientists, and deploy analytics to business problems. We also provide access to an experienced group of professionals across disciplines, including Financial Services, Communication Media and Technology, Products -CPG/ Retail, Supply Chain & Operations. As a result, we are able to apply a multi-disciplinary approach to projects and formulate a more comprehensive and effective strategy.
Roles & Responsibilities
The candidate will work closely with client facing teams and or clients directly and will be responsible for specific responsibilities in one or more of the following areas:
• Excellent understanding of Pharma data sets – commercial , clinical, RWE (Real World Evidence) & EMR ( Electronic medical records)
• Deliver data and BI/analytics driven engagements
• Leverage ones hands on experience of working across one or more of these areas such as real world evidence data , R&D clinical data , digital marketing data
• Analytics enablement (dash-boarding, tool development)
• Strong business acumen
• People management responsibilities
• Strong project management skills
• To actively engage in knowledge learning, sharing and storing. Steep learning curve and adapting to new client situations quickly and work under a competitive environment
• Excellent communication skills
o Ability to summarize the essence in speech & in written communication
• Ability to influence and lead others
• Adhere to the firm’s standards on ethics, code of conduct and values
• Should have business acumen, take initiative and be self-driven
• Strong conceptual knowledge on statistics
• Should have hands on experience in working on advance analytics projects involving statistical models like logistic regression, Cox proportional hazard model etc.
• Very good Microsoft Office (Excel and power point ) skills
• Need to have worked with life sciences data sets (R&D, Commercial ,real world)
• Experience in requirements gathering and design for BI/analytics
• Experienced in working with people from different geographies (e.g. USA, Europe etc.)
• Strong Client facing skills
• Able to build and own relationships
• Ability to drive small scale projects
• Creative problem solving skills
• Strong business and technical knowledge accountability
• 8 Years of relevant experience
• Hands on experience working on any of the data querying language SQL.
• Hands on experience on any of the advanced analytics tools SAS/R/Python.
• Good Database knowledge
• Experience in using one of the visualization tools (tableau, spotfire, qlikview etc.)
• Engineering from reputed college or equivalent with strong work experience in lifesciences and statistical analysis
• Master’s degree in Business Administration from a reputed college or equivalent,
• Statistics / Operations research masters from reputed college or equivalent
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.