Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Natural Resources –Strategy & Consulting – Industry X
Work Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru | Years of experience: 7 to 8 years | Entity: India Business | Level: Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
The given role is housed in India Market Unit and is part of our Strategy & Consulting in Industry X offering to Natural Resources Sector.
In an era of market disruption, the Accenture Resources industry helps businesses digitize, transform and reach the always-connected end user. Do you recognize and understand the impact that digital and technology have on industries? Are you passionate about shaping unique strategies that allow businesses to succeed and lead? Do you lead by example?
Drive client value creation
• Understand the client’s business, priorities and leadership agenda
• Managing client relationships and providing industry insight and experience across the Metal & Mining industry
• Making use of Traditional and New Generation Digital and Cloud offerings to transform the way our clients do business
Build long-standing, trust-based relationships
• Establish self as a trusted advisor with the client C-suite through an in-depth understanding of the client as well as industry
• Build networks at Accenture to be able to bring the best of Accenture to the client
Grow the business
• Ability to identify opportunities for value creation based on your deep understanding of Digital and or/ Cloud, Blockchain, Design Thinking, Analytics and big data
• Help originate deals based on defined commercial pathways; drive innovative deal construct and solutioning to grow business
• Ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
• Rich experience in the consulting with in-depth Metals & Mining industry expertise including the industry/digital/technology trends
• Experience in Developing new consulting business capabilities within Natural Resources Industry
• Demonstrate sustained client relations management experience at a C-suite level or operated at a senior management level in the industry role
• Experience of 4-6 years in Strategy or Consulting and account management experience; domestic consulting experience preferred
• Experience of working in a consulting firm will be preferred Experience of working with C-level executives at the client organization
• Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) or post graduate degree in management (PGDM) from premier institutes preferred
What’s in-store for you?
- Learn and grow continuously: Build new skills, grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional, technical or industry areas of the business with Accenture’s unmatched 24/7 expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
- Innovate: Get access to resources that will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with the world’s most recognizable companies
- Thrive and advance: Grow your career as far as your ambitions take you.
- Truly human: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on your strengths, not stats
Visit our page to read more on Natural Resources:
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.