Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture Applied Intelligence practice help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships. From strategy to execution, Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling - to outperform the competition
As part of our Analytics practice, you will join a worldwide network of over 20,000 smart and driven colleagues experienced in leading AI/ML/Statistical tools, methods and applications. From data to analytics and insights to actions, our forward-thinking consultants provide analytically-informed, issue-based insights at scale to help our clients improve outcomes and achieve high performance.
Associate Manager in Applied Intelligence
• Should play the Technical Lead role for a module or project, depending on the size and complexity of the project
• Should be able to handle complex projects independently or with minimum guidance
• Independently responsible for design, quality, and delivery of project in collaboration with architect and delivery manager
• Mentor junior software engineers and represent the team in relevant forums.
• Proven expertise in building applications with robust architecture focusing on high scalability, availability, and extensibility
• Propose multiple solution alternatives and recommend the optimal solution to the client to support their business goals.
• Organize and provide estimates for the work owned and for the team members
• Stay updated on the latest technology trends and design standards and industry best practices and apply these wherever appropriate.
• Work closely with the Quality team to achieve highest quality standards.
• Design and implement a High Availability and Disaster Recovery (HA,DR) systems.
• Exposure to complete software life cycle with good understanding of software design/ coding conventions
• Passion to deliver efficient and technology-based solutions to business users.
• Must be self-motivated, proactive and with excellent time management / multi-tasking skills
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts and exposure to Agile/ Scrum Methodology
• Provide input to delivery team on estimations, executions, status updates and management
Required Skills & Experience
• Overall 9+ years of experience in Java/J2EE development
• Strong oral and written communications skills are required
• Working knowledge of technologies such as Sprint Framework, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring REST
• Extensive experience on Microservices, Restful Web Services, Junit, Mockito, CI/CD, Version Control (Git preferred) and Spring Boot related application design/implementation.
• Deep understanding of SOA principles and Web Services technologies: REST & SOAP
• Experience with Cloud and serverless technologies
• Experience with source code management and CI/CD pipelines (Maven, Jenkins, Azure Devops)
• Experience with back-end technologies such as J2EE, JDBC, JMS, JPA2, Hibernate & JMS
• Must have experience in design using best practices, Design Patterns, SDLC, OOP, OOD.
• Experience in relational database usage with commercial-grade databases.
• Should have experience in designing DB models from scratch.
• Should be ready to go the extra mile to meet the project milestones.
• Skillset to produce efficient, well-structured, easily maintainable code
• B Tech/M Tech from reputed engineering colleges
• Masters/M Tech in Computer Science
• Master degree in Statistics/Econometrics/ Economics from reputed institute
• M.Phil/Ph.D in Statistics/Econometrics or related field.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Good team player
• Attention to details
• Good communication skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.