Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
Role Description – The successful candidate will join a global team that provides creative writing and editorial review expertise to help develop and enhance a broad range of sales documents and materials. They will proofread, edit and write content, and deliver creative storytelling support. In addition, they will support the team lead in managing requests and supervising junior team members.
Key responsibilities include:
• Work with team lead to supervise junior colleagues, assign requests and coach as required.
• Provide proofreading, editing and writing support for English language proposals and other sales pursuit documents.
• Ensure all work is completed to project specifications in accordance with editorial guidelines.
• Deliver creative storytelling support for projects such as video scripting, significant rewriting of content, infographic creation, etc.
• Provide ongoing editorial and creative support to team lead and other colleagues as required.
• Collaborate with creative colleagues such as designers and researchers to develop materials.
• Liaise with subject matter experts to develop and refine content.
• Comply with ongoing operational requirements such as reporting, team skill enhancements, etc.
• Work with client account and project teams and other key personnel through the proposal and project document development process, from inception to completion
• Support team lead with recruitment, training and coaching.
• Deliver ad hoc project management
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
• Customer Insight – INTERMEDIATE
• Deal Shaping ¬ – INTERMEDIATE
• Sales Planning & Forecasting – INTERMEDIATE
• Sales Pursuit Management – INTERMEDIATE
• Sales Reporting & Channel Analytics – INTERMEDIATE
• Value Analysis and Prioritization¬ – INTERMEDIATE
• Native level of fluency in English, with a minimum of three years of experience as a business or creative writer.
Skills & Work Experience
• Strong storytelling experience and deep familiarity with editorial guidelines.
• Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills.
• A high level of competence with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• Strong problem solving and decision-making abilities.
• Project management and administration experience.
• Ability to work independently and in virtual environment.
• Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
• Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs
• Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
• May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world's leading companies and governments, now's the time to join the world's largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.