Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
The Proposal Coordinator (PC) is responsible for providing logistics, administrative and content development support to Proposal Managers and proposal teams for proposal development activities across the opportunity. The PC performs tasks ranging from:
• Proposal kick off such as creation of an RFx outline,
• Meeting coordination and calendar management,
• Opportunity Pursuit SharePoint site setup and maintenance,
• Coordinating and facilitating proposal review meetings,
• Supporting final proposal production, and
• Proposal Coordinator may also provide baseline content, coordinating with the research and content management team.
Key responsibilities include:
• Create RFP/RFI outline to fully address and track the proposal requirements
• Conduct research for credentials and be well versed with various sources of information published across various Accenture knowledge portals
• Gain a high-level overview of Accenture, including history, ownership, business structure and industries, leadership, geographies in which we operate to provide the responses for company overview sections
• Understand the specific OU or industry offerings over time to provide the most relevant baseline content; where needed work with Subject Matter Experts to source this content
• Work closely with Graphic Designers to create template, manage graphics and final formatting of response
• Work closely with Research & Content Management team; where needed, work with PM and raise research requests to address specific response areas
• Provide support to team/leaderships in the initiatives driven by them. (i.e. data collection and collation)
• Work with the Proposal Manager to confirm that buyer values have been addressed by recommended win themes in the proposal through our responses
• Work with the Proposal Manager and Deputy Proposal Manager aka Volume Lead to confirm that the final response is compliant with proposal requirements
• Where needed, work directly with deal teams on smaller deals assigned
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
• Customer Insight – INTERMEDIATE
• Deal Shaping – BEGINNER
• Sales Planning & Forecasting – INTERMEDIATE
• Sales Pursuit Management – INTERMEDIATE
• Sales Reporting & Channel Analytics – INTERMEDIATE
• Value Analysis and Prioritization – INTERMEDIATE
Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent graduation degree
MBA (good to have)
English language fluency (oral and written)
Skills & Work Experience
Good to have:
• Minimum of 2+ years of experience in pre-sales/sales support capability with basic understanding of the RfX lifecycle in the IT industry
• Strong SharePoint skills desired
• Exceptional learning ability
• Understanding of System Integration and Outsourcing (AO, IO, BPO) concepts is good to have
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to collaborate with geographically dispersed teams, primarily supporting North America teams and time zones
Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs
Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world's leading companies and governments, now's the time to join the world's largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.