Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Job Summary 2 - 6 years of relevant Risk Analytics experience at one or more Financial Services firms, or Professional Services / Risk Advisory with significant exposure to one or more of the following areas:
1. Development, validation and audit in any of the below areas:
• Credit Risk- PD/LGD/EAD Models, CCAR/DFAST Loss Forecasting and Revenue Forecasting Models, IFRS9/CECL Loss Forecasting Models across Retail and Commercial portfolios
• Credit Acquisition/Behavior/Collections/Recovery Modeling and Strategies, Credit Policies, Limit Management, Acquisition Frauds, Collections Agent Matching/Channel Allocations across Retail and Commercial portfolios
• Regulatory Capital and Economic Capital Models
• Liquidity Risk – Liquidity models, stress testing models, Basel Liquidity reporting standards
• Anti Money Laundering – AML scenarios/alerts, Network Analysis
• Operational risk – AMA modeling, operational risk reporting
2. Conceptual understanding of Basel/CCAR/DFAST/CECL/IFRS9 and other risk regulations
3. Experience in conceptualizing and creating risk reporting and dashboarding solutions
4. Experience in modeling with statistical techniques such as – linear regression, logistic regression, GLM, GBM, XGBoost, CatBoost, Neural Networks, Time series – ARMA/ARIMA, NLP, NLG Algorithms, ML interpretability and bias algorithms etc.
5. Programing Languages – good to have either SAS, R, Python, etc., Viz Tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI, SAS VA etc.
6. Strong understanding of Risk function and ability to apply them in client discussions and project implementation
1. Work independently/with minimal supervision in client engagements that may involve model development, validation, governance, strategy, transformation, implementation and end-to-end delivery of risk solutions for Accenture’s clients.
2. Ability to manage workstream of large projects / small projects with responsibilities of managing quality of deliverables for junior team members
3. Demonstrated ability of managing day to day interactions with the Client stakeholders
• Practice Enablement
• Guide junior team members.
• Support development of the Practice by driving innovations, initiatives.
• Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends in Risk
• Travel: Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.