Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
The successful candidate will join a global team that works with deal teams to create clear, concise, and compelling proposals responses and sales materials, define strategic messaging, and revise and strengthen proposal content. They will deliver clear, client-centric messaging; correct language; and consistency of terminology, voice, and style.
Key responsibilities include:
• Participating in proposal storyline sessions with Solution Architects and key stakeholders to clarify proposed solution, approach, products, and services
• Drafting executive summaries of sales materials to capture key messaging and differentiators
• Transforming technical solutions, delivery methodologies, sales strategies, and win themes into easily understandable responses
• Editing and rewriting proposal responses for grammar, punctuation, readability, conciseness, consistency of tone, and alignment with deal win themes
• Working with deal teams to incorporate the right storytelling into responses
• Co-creating with Graphic Designers to create meaningful proposal visuals
• Writing compliant, compelling, and client-centric copy, aligned to the proposed solution
• Collaborates with the proposal team to ensure compliance, consistency, and messaging integration
• Proofreads and edits proposal sections for clarity, concision, and consistency
• Other duties as requested
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
• Native level of fluency in English, with a minimum of one year of experience as a proposal writer.
• Excellent command of business language.
• Good knowledge of standard editorial guidelines.
• Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with solution architects, sales personnel, peers and subject matter experts.
• A high level of competence with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work independently and in virtual environment.
• Undergraduate degree
• English language fluency (oral and written)
Skills & Work Experience
• Experience with fundamentals of project management or project-based work (organizing multiple moving pieces to meet deadlines)
• Professional writing experience
• Proposal and/or sales focused writing experience
• Experience working in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office products
Experience working in a deadline driven environment with strong attention to detail
Good to have:
• Storytelling, copywriting, and/or journalism experience is a plus
• Expert written and oral communication skills
• Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
Strong time management and ability to work under pressure
• Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
• Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs
• Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
• May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.