Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Senior Analyst - Data Engineer
A Senior Analyst in ‘Applied intelligence (Data Engineer) –understands the importance of sound analytical decision-making, relationship of tasks to the overall project, and executes projects in the context of a business performance improvement initiative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design and develop scalable solutions to store and retrieve a high volume of data on the cloud.
• Deliver project and customer success by meeting deadlines, managing expectations, and by delivering good quality solutions.
• Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines and build out API integrations to support continuing increases in data volume and complexity.
• Perform data analysis required to troubleshoot data-related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
• Design data integrations and data quality framework.
• Work closely with all business units and engineering teams to develop a strategy for long-term data platform architecture.
• Responsible to Ingest data from files, streams, and databases. Process the data with Hive, Hadoop, Spark.
• Responsible to design and develop distributed, high-volume, high-velocity multi-threaded event processing systems using Big Data technologies.
• Implement scalable solutions to meet the ever-increasing data volumes, using big data/cloud technologies Apache Spark, Hadoop, and Cloud computing, etc.
• Investigate, identify, and establish new tools and processes for data warehousing, data quality assurance, reporting, business intelligence, data governance, and data cataloging.
• Setup reliable data ingestion pipelines for new data sources and integrate them effectively with existing data sets.
• Develop and maintain optimal data pipelines on the cloud.
• Work on migrating on-prem data warehouses to the cloud platform.
• Assist in the development of reusable code and accelerators development.
• Training and mentoring other members of the team.
• Open to learning new technologies in a short duration.
Bachelor/master’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
• Advanced SQL knowledge and experience of working with a variety of databases.
• Hands-on experience on Big Data tools and design and develop data pipeline on any Cloud Platform.
• Possess in-depth knowledge of various Design Patterns in Bigdata, Data Processing Patterns (Batch/NRT/RT processing) & capable of providing design & architecture of typical business problems.
• Hands-on experience in working with programming languages such as Python.
• Solid experience building and optimizing big data pipelines, architecture, and data sets.
• Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Kafka, NoSQL databases
• Familiarity with AWS/GCP cloud deployment models
• Self-starter, challenger, and analytical thinker
• Experience in working on cloud data migration projects.
• Working experience in one of the cloud platform GCP/AWS/Azure is a must
• Working experience with Big Query/ Snowflake/Redshift (at least one of them)
• Experience in developing data pipelines using tools such as Spark, Python, AWS Glue, Azure Data Factory
• Hands-on experience in Dataflow, Apache Beam, Spark, Hadoop, Kafka, BigQuery, Data Catalogue, Airflow, etc.
• Dynamic who demonstrates a very positive attitude
• Strong Analytical and Communication Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have 4 to 6 years of expereince in Data enginnering domain
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.