Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
• Job Profile Summary
Bring commercial and financial rigor to the structuring and shaping of deals for Accenture’s largest scale engagements ranging from complex consulting and outsourcing engagements, to mergers and acquisitions. The CDTS team utilizes a wide range of financial analysis and modelling skills to help develop business case and value proposition for both Accenture and our clients to achieve win-win outcomes. The job responsibility includes all aspects of deal structuring for a designated geographic area (North America, EALA or APAC). Key responsibilities include taking the lead on structuring and negotiating efforts, discussing strategic direction with clients, directing the development of pricing methodologies and providing sign-offs. The job also involves creating internal and external financials to drive the commercial approach to the client value proposition, and analyzing prospective business investments, organic and inorganic including business case development and financial risk assessment.
MANAGEMENT LEVEL DESCRIPTORS
Complexity (Degree of difficulty of an assignment or the level of problem-solving assessment and resolution required, as measured by degree of problem-solving, strategic vs. routine focus, and stakeholder interactions (e.g. – Executives, Supervisor, etc.)):
•Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
•Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
•Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Authority (Power to influence or complete assignments independently, and ability to make decisions, as measured by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction, and decision-making ability): Requires guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments.
Impact or Decision Impact (Risk or consequences in the event of failure, as measured by range of expected impact such as within a team or across a team or area of responsibility and level of risk): Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
Scope (Degree of accountability for assigned tasks, our clients and/or the organization, as measured by size of work effort and scale of entity and/or program): Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Job Family Group Summary
Prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. May also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
• Ensures compliance •Partner with client teams to deliver financial results that are compliant with US GAAP and internal controls as well as with all statutory and tax requirements of all jurisdictions •Manage corporate tax functions to achieve and maintain favorable and stable tax rates across our business and geographies
• Governance & Decision Making Interaction •Typical level of Accenture Governance Involvement •Capital Committee, OG New Business Meeting, and individual SMD and MD level briefings
• Leadership, People Developer: •Assist in recruiting of local teamRole model as coach and mentor •Demonstrate Accenture core values, inclusion and diversity. •Champion Performance Achievement principles and processes •Manage the career development and assignments of direct reports •Assist the recruitment and development of teamMentor more junior staff as appropriate
• Prepare and interpret financial plans and reports •Establish drive alignment and measure long-range, annual and quarterly financial targets • Prepare and interpret financial reports, including forecasts, budgets, income statements, balance sheets and cash flow documents; monitor and assess results for patterns, trends and potential opportunities •Manage Accenture’s liquidity, investing and hedging strategies to minimize fiscal risk and support strategic growth •Reduce portfolio risk by delivering quality at the source; ensure strong business cases for our clients and for Accenture from deal-shaping through execution
• Shaping functional strategy to support business growth: •Executing strategy across large/complex deals
• Thought leadership and influence on policy development: •Has awareness and socializes internal programs, policy development, best practices and commercial/pricing innovation.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.