Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to running of Accenture as a high-performance business through specialization within internal functional areas. Professionals in our corporate functions run and manage Accenture’s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications. They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling the firm to provide the capabilities and expertise our clients need to operate at peak performance.
Client Financial Management (CFM) is part of Corporate Functions responsible for delivering business advisory services to Accenture client teams throughout the lifecycle of a contract. Our professionals are accountable for driving financial health and improved business results by providing analysis and advice to internal Accenture client leads. CFM’s primary corporate finance activities include accurate forecasting and reporting, cash flow optimization, and financial analysis. As a Client Financial Management Analyst, you might spend your day:
• Participating in the new business process through deal shaping and the development of opportunity pricing
• Recommending and implementing business changes to leverage emerging technologies and enable efficiencies across the Finance organization
• Diagnosing financial drivers and leveraging analytics to make recommendations to key stakeholders
• Leading forecast reviews with senior leadership and advising on monthly results, variances to plan, and risk management strategies
• Developing innovative solutions to overcome complex revenue and profitability challenges
• Analyzing and forecasting cash conversion expectations to optimize cash flow
• Coordinating monthly accruals to drive accurate revenue recognition and expense activity
• Executing Internal Controls and confirming compliance with U.S. GAAP and Accenture finance policies and local statutory requirements
• Participating and leading initiatives, focusing on collaboration and inclusion within CFM and the local Finance Community
Within Client Financial Management, we recruit well-rounded candidates who perform well academically while being actively engaged on-campus and/or professionally. We are looking for self-motivated individuals with an intellectual curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit, who can build relationships, lead others and who aren’t afraid to question the norm, challenge the status quo and offer new approaches. Candidates should be interested in and passionate about how finance can drive business outcomes. You’ll need to have either:
• CA Fresher or 0-2 yrs exp in Finance /CMA (1-year experience)
• MBA Finance (2- 4 years’ experience), with B. Com/BBA/BBM background
• Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) experience preferred
• Excellent communication (written & oral), interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Good knowledge of U.S. GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley
• Strong Excel skills, including an understanding of Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP/SUMIF functions
• Experience performing budgeting and forecasting functions
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.