Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Consumer Goods & Services, Growth Analytics– Sales and Marketing Manager
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Consumer Goods & Services (CG&S), Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Growth Strategy, Data and Analytics | Level: Manager | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 6-10 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the CG&S industry practice, you will work with leading consumer packaged goods clients across the globe, develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives, and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges.
Let’s infuse fresh thinking in the systems and turn new ideas into reality. As a part of the team, you’ll help drive the following:
• Leverage expertise and relevant skills in the Sales and Marketing function.
• Provide solutions for complex client problems while following the fundamentals of issue-based problem-solving.
• Construct basic components of business case and value analyses such as market share, sales, costs under various heads, and so on.
• Analyze client’s business, market, competitors and make appropriate inferences. Also, interpret data in context of industry and company specific issues.
• Shape the operating model with an understanding of challenges in data maturity in consumer packaged goods companies and help address the same.
• Design and harmonize commercial processes which will be platform agnostic like Salesforce, distributor management, trade promotion management, contract management, omnichannel, pricing, B2B
• Understand and translate client business problems to analytics hypothesis & model
• Work with leading consumer goods firms to provide end-to-end analytics services for fact-based business decisions and high-performing execution.
• Lead team in the data synthesis process, solution design and creation of actionable insights, implications, and recommendations to address client's business issues in the areas of Route-to-market, Sales optimization, Revenue management, Incentive management, Consumer targeting, Marketing analytics using 1P, 2P and 3P Data
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Strong project management skills to be able to motivate a team and make them in line with the strategic goals of a project
• Deep skills and experience in sales, marketing, data and analytics
• Functional knowledge of analytics in sales and marketing domain is a must
• Ability to effectively team with others in a large, global organization
• Analytical skills to bring clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills with an aptitude for compelling storytelling
• Ability to communicate actionable insights, trends and measure performance
• Cross cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Experience with platforms such as TPM, DMS, CRM
• MBA from Tier 1 business school
• Minimum 6-10 years of work experience with at least 6-8 years of hands-on experience in the Sales and Marketing function for consumer-packaged goods companies
• Prior experience in planning, analysing, and designing platforms such as TPM, DMS, CRM systems, which are adopted by the commercial or front office organization of a consumer goods firm
• Has worked in the Sales or Marketing team for leading consumer goods companies
• Basic understanding of data maturity challenges, and experience with defining analytics operating model based on data governance, architecture, security principles
• Understanding of B2C & B2B Sales & Marketing both in developed & emerging markets
• Ability to understand and implement analytics solution ecosystem with basic understanding of technology stack for on-premise and cloud (GCP, Azure, AWS) would be an added advantage
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 569,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Accenture Strategy & Consulting:
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities. This is our unique differentiator. To bring this global perspective to our clients, Accenture Strategy's services include those provided by our Capability Network – a distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Our Capability Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/Careers/capability-network
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Industry X - Digital Engineering and R&D - 07
Posted 1 day ago
CN - Strategy - MC - FS - Banking - 9
Posted 1 day ago
CN - Strategy - MC - Industry X - Digital Engineering and R&D - 09
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.