Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Digital Commerce Consultant - Consumer Goods & Services
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Consumer Goods & Services (CG&S), Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Digital Commerce | Level: Analyst/Consultant | Location: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore | Years of Exp: 5+ years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest? Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the CG&S industry practice, you will work with leading consumer packaged goods clients across the globe, develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives, and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges.
Let’s infuse fresh thinking in the systems and turn new ideas into reality. As a part of the Capability Network team, you’ll help drive the following:
• Solve an unstructured problem by breaking down into structured modules, following the fundamentals of issue-based problem solving.
• Construct basic components of business case and value analyses, such as market share, sales, costs under various heads, and so on.
• Perform research and analysis of client’s business, market, competitors and make appropriate inferences even if information available is insufficient. Can interpret data in context of industry and company specific issues.
• Drive B2B or B2C e-commerce analytics for the clients.
• Understand a client’s e-commerce strategy across business units including product, pricing, promotion, digital marketing and supply chain across ecommerce platform/s
• Design the Digital Analytics journey for clients, develop operating frameworks and manage Digital transformation programs.
• Manage product or platform-based implementation in a functional capacity (gathering user and functional requirements during design, working with development teams during implementation and supporting test cycles).
• identify KPIs from data sources and own the design, build and maintenance of ongoing performance metrics, reports, analysis, dashboards to drive business decisions.
• Liaison with client stakeholders and development teams to drive execution as well as manage overall project delivery and track timely completion of deliverables.
• Identify, analyze and communicate trends from large data sets to discover new and actionable insights.
• Recommend actions on improving search performance (on platform/off platform), supply chain efficiency, optimizing marketing spend and business profitability.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Strong project management skills to be able to motivate a team and make them in line with the strategic goals of a project
• Deep skills and experience in digital marketing and e-commerce
• Functional knowledge of digital marketing and campaign management is a must
• Ability to effectively team with others in a large, global organization
• Analytical skills to bring clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills with an aptitude for compelling storytelling
• Cross cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - SC&O - SCM - Fulfillment - 07
CN - Strategy - MC - SC&O - SCM - Fulfillment - 07
CN - Strategy - MC - SC&O - SCM - Fulfillment - 06
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.