Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Consumer Goods & Services - Cloud Practitioner
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: Consumer Goods & Services (CG&S), Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Growth Strategy and transformation | Level: Consultant/ Analyst | Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon| Years of Exp: 3-4 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
As a part of the CG&S industry practice, you will work with leading consumer packaged goods clients across the globe, develop and execute global strategies, manage complex change initiatives, and integrate solutions to meet changing business challenges.
Let’s infuse fresh thinking in the systems and turn new ideas into reality. As a part of the team, you’ll help drive the following:
• Demonstrate strong functional knowledge and consulting skills to provide guidance to client and project teams.
• Solve an unstructured problem by breaking it down into structured modules by following fundamentals of issue-based problem solving.
• Construct basic components of business case and value analyses, such as market share, sales, costs under various heads, and so on.
• Perform research and analysis of client’s business, market, competitors and make appropriate inferences even if information available is insufficient. Interpret data in context of industry and company specific issues.
• Carry out responsibilities across client delivery, thought leadership, practice development, capability development and offshore support.
• Complete and streamline assignments across the Accenture CG&S client group.
• Support business development and marketing activities to grow the Cloud practice within Capability Network CG&S.
• Provide expertise in Cloud use-cases and cloud-based solutions for consumer goods Industry.
• Support domain development by developing assets and methodologies, point-of-view, research, or white papers for use by the team and larger community.
• Acquire skills that have utility across industry groups.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• In-depth knowledge of cloud applications and use-cases for consumer goods industry
• Cloud assessment skills: Cloud readiness maturity assessment, Planning and assessment of cloud solutions/platforms, Application assessment and migration planning, business case development, Total Cost of Ownership comparisons and vendor evaluation
• Cloud Architecture skills: Develop cloud reference architecture, define target state cloud architecture, Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations
• Cloud Deployment skills: Cloud application development, integration and security, and policy restrictions for consumer goods industry
• DevOps and Agile methodologies, processes, and tools
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and presentation skills with an aptitude for compelling storytelling
• Team-oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
• Strong project management skills and ability to own project management for modules or parts of a project
• Ability to work on the client site with minimal guidance and prepare project documentation
• Ability to talk to clients and stakeholders independently both onshore and onsite
• Ability to communicate actionable insights, trends and measure performance
• Cross cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• Willingness to travel within India and to international sites
• MBA from Tier 1 and 2 business school
• 3-4 years of experience working on cloud solutions for CG&S companies that includes engagement, request for proposals (RFP) solutioning and so on.
• Must have worked on 2-3 large scale transformation or implementation delivery programs for global clients
• Must have worked as end-to-end cloud Solution and Functional Architect for at least 3-4 RFPs
• Experience in Consumer Goods Industry is mandatory
• Should have been in client facing roles for 3-4 engagements
• Good communication skills are a must with capability to drive and lead requirement gathering, design workshops with client stakeholders.
• Experience in Cloud platforms - Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud, Alibaba Cloud etc. and Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure)
• Relevant Cloud certifications
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 569,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Accenture Strategy & Consulting:
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers and communities. This is our unique differentiator. To bring this global perspective to our clients, Accenture Strategy's services include those provided by our Capability Network – a distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Our Capability Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information visit https://www.accenture.com/us-en/Careers/capability-network
Accenture Capability Network | Accenture in One Word
At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of our team.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - T&O - Instructional Design -11
Posted 2 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - Digital Finance Transformation - Tax - 11
Posted 3 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - CFO Value Strategies - EVT - 11
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.