Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
At the intersection of content and technology?you’ll find Accenture Productions.? As part of Accenture’s CIO Organization,?our?global staff?operates?a network of studios and production facilities to deliver cutting-edge content?for?internal and external clients.??By delivering more than 300 live and recorded events each month,?Accenture Productions is among the global leaders in corporate video production.????
The Broadcast Producer handles the delivery of recorded corporate video projects and live webcasts and is based at Accenture’s Dublin office. The Broadcast Producer will work with business owners to define the communication goals and consult on the best creative and technical solutions to meet those objectives. The Broadcast Producer will gather all event requirements and engage the appropriate internal and external video production resources to meet the customer's needs.
A primary function of this role is to drive improvements to Accenture Productions creative services by serving as a creative consultant to our customers on how to improve messaging and engagement through storytelling and enhanced production techniques.
This role is based in Dublin but is part of a globally distributed team of producers, designers, editors and engineers that manage the complex video production needs of Accenture’s global workforce. Work outside of regular business hours and on weekends will be required occasionally to meet the needs of customers. Domestic and international travel will also be required occasionally to manage the production of events at off-site venues.
· Coordinate all phases of video production lifecycle, from pre to post-production
· Maintain high quality work while facing tight deadlines and high-pressure situations
· Manage the planning and logistics for live video events
Required Work Products
· Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
· General knowledge Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Premiere or Illustrator
· Knowledge of camera, audio, lighting and editing equipment
· Knowledge of live and recorded video production techniques and workflows
· Verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to complete assigned, recurring tasks with limited supervision
· Excellent customer service skills
· 2-5 years of experience with required technical skills in live and recorded video production
· Experience with the design and delivery of off-site video production
· Ability to direct non-professional talent on-camera
· Creative story-telling and script writing experience
· Bachelor’s degree in television/multimedia production or a related field from an accredited four-year college or university
· Coordinate audio/video production requirements for recording in corporate offices and at off-site venues.
· Experience creating/communicating production documents such as written show flows, call sheets and planning documents
· Coordinating video production requirements with outside production companies; including cameras, audio, lighting, etc
· Working collaboratively with marketing teams and providing guidance to senior executives
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.